Worst band ever ?

Wicked Child said:
I absolutely DESPISE Machine Head. They started off as a boring, watered down groove/thrash band and to make things worse, they eventually went MALLCORE!!! Some of the worst mallcore of them all, to boot! AND to top it all off for me, this wretched band names themselves after one of my all time favorite albums. Fuck 'em, i say.
And I say they rule! Big time!

~metal_maiden~ said:
Ah come on guys! CoF is not the worst band ever...
Well said. CoF may not be the best band in the world but there are a lot of worse ones out there.

You want a really bad band? Polish Death Metal band Dragon. You probably don't know em anyway but their Fallen Angel album showed me how sucky Metal can be sometimes.

carnut said:
While Nickelback indeed is pretty boring to me too (though above avarage musically), I would rather bore me to death watching them live 100 times than seeing one CoF gig ... I don't know what it is with CoF, just like lotsa other people have a mutual dislike for this band...
I saw them once in a festival... well, I didn't care for the noisy interpretation, but their hot dancers were not bad :lol:

slipknot cause they not only are inceredibly weak, but they are the most arrogant band in the world.

Green jelly claims to be the worst though, hahaha

I dislike so many bands for any given reason, that anyone can fit that slot. I pass on this one boys and girls ;)

Wicked Child said:
I can see that. "Nope, I'm Engaged. Sorry: The Wyvern Story". :lol:
More like everytime I found a girl I may like she's:

1) married
2) engaged
3) with boyfriend
4) lesbian
5) with children
6) crazy
7) in another country

:D

Wyvern said:
More like everytime I found a girl I may like she's:

1) married
2) engaged
3) with boyfriend
4) lesbian
5) with children
6) crazy
7) in another country

:D
............The Wyvern Story.":D With a book title like that, you'll make millions!

Wicked Child said:
............The Wyvern Story.":D With a book title like that, you'll make millions!
I wish I can write and make money like the Harry Pothead author, talk about hit the jackpot writing. :p

Abryl said:
Hey don't let that stop ya. Me and my fiance are in different countries :)
Hmm, maybe I have to call her. Oh God, life is such a misery...

IOfTheStorm said:
Nickelback on what they are doing, are far more serious than COF.
Also they play music
Cof dont
Hey COF do play music .... if u haven't got an Album Called Bitter Suites To Sucubbi u are missing the COF music they are quite nice in that album ... if u aren't willing to take the Music CD ... Download the mp3 .... they are nice :)