Worst band ever ?

I have great relations of hatred with this band, and probably nothing will change my opinion about them. I just disliked them very much, but when they played after SAVATAGE in a festival here, i hated them.

I usually stay away from these threads too but I have to agree with Bryant; I can't stand Ron Keel's vocals. There are sooo many crappy bands that have suckered me in with eloquent song titles and cool cover art but I don't own the records or tapes so I could not even begin to list them.

I do like CoF, though. Been listening to them since Dusk and Her Embrace so yeah.

IOfTheStorm said:
Which Queen album you did not like?
No particular album and not particularly the music either it's just Freddie Murcurys voice he has one of those voices that just irritates me and I just can't get far enough past how awful his voice is to really appreciate what they were doing. Don't get me wrong I respect them for getting out there and doing their thing and the thousands of people who adored them can't be wrong I suppose but as I said before they are just not for me.

Metal Dog said:
but as I said before they are just not for me.

Same here. I never understood why they were so highly reguarded in the music world, just another so-so band to my ears. They're just like Zeppelin to me, they get boring after a couple of minutes. They don't suck but they don't hold my attention.

Wyvern said:
I dislike so many bands for any given reason, that anyone can fit that slot. I pass on this one boys and girls ;)

Same with me. I dislike a lot more than I like!

Pearl Jam fits into my most hated band of all time. Along with a number of other bands that made horrible fucked up music in the early 90's. But they top it off, Eddie Vedder (not sure on that spelling) is the worst vocalist of all time. There are one of the few bands that I can not even stand to hear for more then a second.

Sorry if I offended anyone that is a fan

Abryl said:
Uh-oh ... I'll say it again : SLAYER SUCKS! :D

Ummmmmmm, Im not trying to start anything but c'mon its Slayer, if you are a metal head chance are that the bands you listen to were influenced by Slayer. No respect for the band that paved the road for the American Brutality.

My opinion thats all

Sinner Rider said:
Pearl Jam fits into my most hated band of all time. Along with a number of other bands that made horrible fucked up music in the early 90's. But they top it off, Eddie Vedder (not sure on that spelling) is the worst vocalist of all time. There are one of the few bands that I can not even stand to hear for more then a second.

Don't be sorry. You are expressing an opinion that is personal to you any fan of the band that can't accept that not everyone likes exactly what they do isn't worth the effort of saying sorry to anyway. The only reason you would need to be sorry is if you were trying to tell people who are fans of Pearl Jam not to like them but you weren't so don't apologise

Sinner Rider said:

I didnt mind the very first PJ album But after that they had nothing good I remember Hearing "Daughter" in like 1994 damn near made me sick:puke:

Metal Dog said:
Don't be sorry. You are expressing an opinion that is personal to you any fan of the band that can't accept that not everyone likes exactly what they do isn't worth the effort of saying sorry to anyway. The only reason you would need to be sorry is if you were trying to tell people who are fans of Pearl Jam not to like them but you weren't so don't apologise

hahahaha I tell her not to be sorry all the time ..... it never works hahahaha

Sinner Rider said:

I love Pearl Jam. Last year I saw them live and it was an awesome show. I like how they don't have a fixed set list during a tour, so you can pretty much expect to hear ANY song. More bands should try that :)

Sinner Rider said:
Ummmmmmm, Im not trying to start anything but c'mon its Slayer, if you are a metal head chance are that the bands you listen to were influenced by Slayer. No respect for the band that paved the road for the American Brutality.

I know they have influenced a lot of people, and that's cool, but I just could never get into them. I probably like about two or three songs, but that's it, they never really appealed to me.

Abryl said:
I love Pearl Jam. Last year I saw them live and it was an awesome show. I like how they don't have a fixed set list during a tour, so you can pretty much expect to hear ANY song. More bands should try that :)

I know they have influenced a lot of people, and that's cool, but I just could never get into them. I probably like about two or three songs, but that's it, they never really appealed to me.

Yeah I think we are just on way differnt levels on music, I can repect that though

Metal Dog said:

I know I just don't want to start any arguments!! Thanks