Worst Names Of Bands?

DYING FETUS (great band though)
ANUL CUNT
PIG DESTROYER (also great band)
CLITORTURE
STRAPING YOUNG LAD

Fuckin excellent thread!

Yeti Machete (crap teenage punk band from Ohio)
Silverchair
Everything And Nothing
Green Day
The Oneders ;)
Breaking Benjamin
Drowning Pool (ain't nuthin cool, OR metal, about that name. Just lame.)
Blink 182
Sum 41 (even though they know their shit and can rock, it's still dumb)

Guttersluts
Gloomy Grim
Brass Kitten (MN local band in the 80s)
Custard (Yummy)
Revlon Red
XYZ (Good 80s band)
Lethal Lipstick (Holy Glam!!!!)
Anal Cunt
Breaking Benjamin
Hoobastank
Beastie Boys
Butthole Surfers
Revolting Cocks

Thor Intrepid said:
Guano Apes
Bonfire
Pretty Boy Floyd
Hoobastank
Beastie Boys
Dying Fetus
Butthole Surfers
Revolting Cocks

The very worst is --- Cock and Ball Torture

some other really bad ones are -- Axe n Sex, Pink Cream 69 (who I really love, but the name is dumb) Edguy, Tad Morose (I've always disliked the name, but love the band)

DarkTide said:
The very worst is --- Cock and Ball Torture

some other really bad ones are -- Axe n Sex, Pink Cream 69 (who I really love, but the name is dumb) Edguy, Tad Morose (I've always disliked the name, but love the band)

Tad Morose? How can you even mention them in this thread? Their name fits perfectly with their style of music (moreso on their earlier efforts), not to mention the state of the world.

The Coming Curse said:
Tad Morose? How can you even mention them in this thread? Their name fits perfectly with their style of music (moreso on their earlier efforts), not to mention the state of the world.
It's just an opinion. I know of others who like the name, but I think the word Tad is kinda gay. If it was simply Morose I'd like it better.

With Green Day, I keep asking myself, "What is a green day? What makes a day, green? It's not like the blues, so what the hell does it stand for? Puking? Grass stains on new jeans?"

And Tad Morose kept making me think of a person. Tad is a first name that I've ran into a few times. So until I thought of the band, to be a tad bit morose, it didn't make sense.

I almost wanna say Nocturnal Rites, but it's such an original one, I can't make too much fun of it. Plus their band logo looks totally bitchin.

I actually like ridiculous names like Anal Cunt and Meat Shits. I mean, come on, anyone who takes these sort of names or bands seriously really needs to lighten up.