Worst album names

Carcassian said:
Two of those are likely to be Laeth McKnob-Jockey.

Have you caught glimpse of the spectacle he's made of himself at the MA message boards? Mr. excellentrly trained classical vocalist and rather mediocre cellist of himself: I'm the primary provider of meaningful content on this forum:lol:

Carcassian said:
No. Links PLZ ? :lol:
Hmm, sorry to disappoint it seems that all his posting history under the Falconsbane moniker has vanished. I was referring to that actually. Odd, I was browsing through his posts something like two days ago(he sometimes comes up with the most hilarious stuff-there was this thread about feminists he started) and now they're gone. He has returned as Attention Whore and the only thread he's produced so far that holds some entertainment value is this one:
http://www.metal-archives.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=19353&highlight=
I love how he renamed threads started by other users just to emphasize the significance of his own

Metal-Archives is the worst forum I've ever frequented, and he actually is the only person that provides content of worth there.

yeah it's good

Metal-Archives is the worst forum I've ever frequented, and he actually is the only person that provides content of worth there.

it used to be pretty good, but it did degenerate even worse than this place. falconsbane isn't the only one to make worthwhile posts though, there's mornox demiurge peregrin osmium vesupria nightgaunt swiney etc.

UM is pretty much looked down on from most members of every other metal board though

DarkBliss said:
Hmm, sorry to disappoint it seems that all his posting history under the Falconsbane moniker has vanished. I was referring to that actually. Odd, I was browsing through his posts something like two days ago(he sometimes comes up with the most hilarious stuff-there was this thread about feminists he started) and now they're gone. He has returned as Attention Whore and the only thread he's produced so far that holds some entertainment value is this one:
http://www.metal-archives.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=19353&highlight=
I love how he renamed threads started by other users just to emphasize the significance of his own

his posts can be found under the name Worthless Troll ( :lol: ), btw

HIM probably make loads of money.

Everytime I have been in a mall HIM merch is everywhere.

Necuratul said:

Perhaps if his oversized ego didn't get in the way, I would've agreed with you(without the only part).Other people who share his views(Vesupria/Thamuz, Demiurge/Scorpio, etc) are often more successful in communicating their opinions in a friendlier, more constructive manner, i.e without trying to shove them down their opposers' throats.
Even his reviews reek of similar attitude(especially the negative ones, which are often filled with insubstantial crap-aimed more at insulting the fans of a particular album, rather than providing a detailed critique of its shortcomings. Some of his blurbs come even with moronic epitaphs such as: People who make albums this bad deserve cancer ) I often find myself intrigued by some of his recommendations, but this doesn't excuse him from being such an idiot. It's time to grow up and get yourself an ego trim, Falco.

The Timebird said:
his posts can be found under the name Worthless Troll ( :lol: ), btw

Oh ,right. I see it now. His comeback at that thread(Happy now? ) when he switched accounts really cracked me up for some reason:lol:

Stormwatch said:
Didn't HIM have an album called "Love Metal", with a love heart shaped inverted pentagram?

What the fuck is that all about? How is that metal in any way?

That's an oxymoron.