Worst Song On LFDGD?

we must bury you...

further.. don't tell a soul has a really good intro... but.. something is terribly wrong there.

future of speech and tonight's music have a really strong vibration going on.
teargas is good along with dispossession.

it's a good album...

The only two tracks I don't listen to on my average listen to LFDGD is Teargasand Clean Today... don't know why actually. I don't dislike them, but maybe they just don't stick as do all the others.

Like I said, I don't dislike them. They're great, but not enough maybe for me to listen to as much as I listen to the rest :)

BTW: We Must Bury You is the song that made me fall in love with LFDGD. I still love that one.

I agree, when I first listened to the album We Must Bury You really stuck out, when you think about it "we were kicking you in the head, we tried to hang you from the trees, we didn't stop until you were dead" is a really weird lyric, but when you hear it in context of the song it sounds quite eerie and disturbing.

If you want to know what is Pop, check out the homepage of Dieter Bohlen. He's real evil! Imagine, he will sing teargas!!! Everybody of you shoul know Modern Talking, then you'll buy some teargas and spray it into great Mr. Bohlens eyes!

Teargas rules

Doofheim

I must say, i absolutely LOVE this album. It's harder to name my least favorites, and easier to name the best. But, if i were to name my least favorite, i'd have to say I Transpire. I love the vocals, but i'm not fond of the guitar parts on that song. Still a great song. My favorites are probably Disposession, Tonight's Music, Chrome, Future of Speech, etc.

By the way, I'm new here, so I'd like to take this moment to say hello.