Wrath of the Norsemen!

Susperia said:
Oh I'm so glad! It's a gorgeous book isn't it? I forgot to mention, but I guess I should have, that the book isn't solely on the Vikings. The writer also goes into what other parts of Europe were like in the year 1000 AD. Still a great read, however.

Just finished reading the sections on the Moorish wars, now going into Hungarians.

Amazing book.

Everyone on this board should own it.

Danallica said:
Yeh, its sort of come across to me that some black people in the US have a huge chip on their shoulder over what happened years ago
they seem to think that because their ancestors were the slaves of the ancestors of the white people that are alive today, that somehow this makes the black people of today somehow moraly superior to the white people of today but the black superiority is physical not psychological. Because of the savage nature of the african race, when the "slave trade" was happenning there were hundreds if not dozens of hundreds of internal african continent wars going on and only the strongest of the POWs were "up for sale" to the white people and only the strongest of the population were even POWs to begin with because they didn't have gun powder or bow strings, their weopons of war were hand-held blades, hand-thrown spears and "blow darts" that took really strong lungs to blow. Most of the black people in the america claim to be descended from african royalty from an eccessive amount of orally passed down stories about how all the non-royalty africnan internal wars POWs were flat out killed or tortured to death, and there have been antropologists documenting that they consider it proof of psychological deficiency that the supposed descendants of royalty are so focused on their royal bloodlines instead of being able to acknowledge the intensity of the savagery of thier race.