WTF are you listening to?

I want to second the good work for the convivial hermit # 8--

Anyway:

The guy from thy darkened shade (awesome bm from greece, seek out) does a best of 2017 for nocleansinging--discovered a few from there

Grav (they have a bunch of demos/eps--but released two albums in 2017): Like a mix of a more blackened and deranged ved buens ende with some, lik, and circle of ouroborus' bouncier stuff--midpaced, clean electrics, and bass is all over the place--as it should be:

Ungfell: swiss bm--filthy in the style of early peste noire with some of those acoustics thrown in --solid.

Bolt Gun: Australian post rock/sludge--expansive, lush, slowww build up to a nice blissed cacophony--

Saiva - non metal here-- feral kind of folk with some bounce--some of the vocals are still harsh--- from the guy in Lonndom (also previously in LIK, and stilla who had the great album last year. Also for any old RC people lurking--reminds me a little of the skiftninger album by Naervaer

also new Abigor (a clear success--I had a comment about abigor last year continuing to strive from the early bands-and this definitely supports it)

i bought fractal possession (?) from abigor when it came out and it seemed they went the way of industrial black metal. are they still doing that? i love nachthymnen, verwustung, and supreme immortal art

Jammed the new Space Chaser this morning. Enjoying the New LIK tracks but Swedish Death is my stuff and the drummer Chris is a buddy of mine. Right now listening to Armored Saints March of The Saint.

Last edited:
lots of stoner rock/metal lately, as it's the season: ASG, Howling Giant, Slomatics, Snail, Somali Yacht Club, Elephant Tree, Sergeant Thunderhoof

169609.jpg