WTF are you listening to?

lol

believe me, if that was the case, there would be a lot more apt bands to pretend to dislike

i was under the impression barely anyone cared about slough feg

they put on one of the worst live shows i've been to ... for no good reason.

HoM on the other hand put on one of the best ones ... go figure.

I really don't care about any Slough Feg after Traveller very much

but really, not being able to enjoy Traveller just boggles the mind.

I mean, how can you not bang your head and pump a fist in the air when drunkenly listening to that album? It is fucking glorious, start to finish.

Red-Trio-+-Nat-Wooley.jpg

I really don't care about any Slough Feg after Traveller very much

but really, not being able to enjoy Traveller just boggles the mind.

I mean, how can you not bang your head and pump a fist in the air when drunkenly listening to that album? It is fucking glorious, start to finish.

ive only heard down among the deadmen and twilight of the idols, and the topics/lyrics of the later albums have immediately put me off. i can not stand that wacky robot pirate ninja bullshit. write about something worth writing about or shut up

so i have not heard traveller and given the band's track record, it's not likely i will, because i tend to not actively seek punishment

that's the last thing i will probably say about slough feg in a good while

Man, I love how Devvvvvvvvy made a ridiculous parody punk album and accidentally made a damn great punk album. Man's a GENIUS, people.

(punk mostly sucks giant testicles, btw)

Last edited by a moderator:
write about something worth writing about or shut up

Not loving these lyrics is a crime punishable by punishment in my house.

EDIT: Oh yeah and I'm listening to The Tenant by Ludicra which blows my fragile little mind.

here's another band you guys can give me shit for ... enjoy!

Should be anti-Buddha. The one who destroys enlightenment... Anyhow, interesting though, I may have to check out more, though, concept is musically fascinating

what is it we search for when listening to new music? ... i think deep down we all want to stumble upon the next big thing?
there hasn't been one since Metallica ...
what gives?