X50 Betatest

haha thanks man. I made it in B-Standard because it's the only guitar without black strings at the moment ^^ and certainly NOT because it's easier to make a huge sound with quadtracked guitars in B-standard

:D :D :D :lol:

Seriously though, I'll make another test when I'll change the strings on the epiphone the next time.
That's gonna dualtracked be in Db standard then, but I need to borrow a REAL bass for it (pitchbass isnt enough as for quad in B).
maybe onqel even has another version to test whenever I'll do that...
could take some time though, the strings on the epi are still good enough for rehearsals,but much too fucked for recording

Ahah! You like to bring the brOOtalz B tunning. Say the truth!:lol: When I said that I would like to hear something in D or standard I was not asking you to do that. It was something that I would like to hear here in the forum. But if you do that, it will be really cool.:headbang:

lol dude you take things way too seriously^^

Ahah! You like to bring the brOOtalz B tunning. Say the truth!:lol: When I said that I would like to hear something in D or standard I was not asking you to do that. It was something that I would like to hear here in the forum. But if you do that, it will be really cool.:headbang:

Haha, yeah it's kinda cool to do the brootz...but I don't like 90% of the stuff I write in B-Standard, I feel more comfortable in my usual tuning (D#-Standard, nt Db standard as I wrote above *doh*) for writing, it fits my playing style more I think...
I can also make a quick one with the B-standard guitar and not use the lowest string, but playing this way freaks me out :lol:
by bass player comes over tomorrow to record his last 2 songs for the album, so I can also use a real bass for the test.

My Bands stuff is with real geetars now, will post some within the next month I hope, maybe you will be more happy with them br00talz in D#-Standard ;)

lol dude you take things way too seriously^^

Haha, yeah it's kinda cool to do the brootz...but I don't like 90% of the stuff I write in B-Standard, I feel more comfortable in my usual tuning (D#-Standard, nt Db standard as I wrote above *doh*) for writing, it fits my playing style more I think...
I can also make a quick one with the B-standard guitar and not use the lowest string, but playing this way freaks me out :lol:
by bass player comes over tomorrow to record his last 2 songs for the album, so I can also use a real bass for the test.

My Bands stuff is with real geetars now, will post some within the next month I hope, maybe you will be more happy with them br00talz in D#-Standard ;)

I understand what you are saying. I also dont go much more low than a drop C. Nowadays I quite like D standard but D or E it´s much more hard to get a proper low end. But with drop C I can already bring the BrOOtalz without much work.:lol:

So will wait for some songs of your band to hear what X50 can do with other tunings.:)