Xtian Death Metal?????????

The only problem with that band*, though, is that none of them look imposing enough to be in an extreme band. They all look like they've just come home from Sunday School.

Which is a shame, really. If they got the image right they might of had something going. Christianity really needs some arse kicking badasses to spice their religion up and bring death to the unbelievers. After all, that's what it all used to be about, not this peace and forgiveness bullcrap.

* The Christian one from the US, not the German one.

Christian Death Metal should repulse me. But just like other forms of Metal there's good and bad stuff. I do think it's amusing that they try to spread the word of God through 'satanic' music though.

Now Christian Gore Grind. That's a very strange sensation listening to that. But at least I can give them credit for being creative, even if no-one is ever actually going to realise they aren't singing about raping limbless corpses.

There is no such thing as Satanic "music". That is, the notes and arrangements are neutral until an intent is applied. So I don't see a problem with Christians playing any style. And not all Christian bands are evangelical in nature. Many are just making music and writing lyrics from their personal world view, just like any other band.

Hense the ' '. Metal is deemed to be the Devil's Music by alot of Christians, regardless of actual content. It was ment to be a pithy and cynical stab at Christian attitudes.

But you obviously didn't see it, so that's fine.