Ya, the weirdest thing Ive posted on here yet.

Drummer Dave Kinkade

I'm in the band
Nov 8, 2008
All over
www.myspace.com
Hey Borkies- Help me out here...

So my mother is a pain in the ass. Always has been and probably always will be, but whatever, shes still my mom.

She does this modeling shit from time to time, which I really dont get and I guess she entered some stupid contest thing....so...do me a favor because it depends on the future of me being able to be in Borknagar, or get to Norway to play anyway. The only reason Im posting/ supporting this is because if she wins, the money goes to the American Cancer Society and I lost my Grandmother, (the ONLY person who has ever supported me in this lifestyle of playing drums professionally) to cancer on X-mas day of 2008...1 week before I had to fly to Norway and record drums for Universal.

Go to- http://www.model.christopherandbanks.com/Home/ViewEntries2

In the search by name thing, type in "Karen Nelson".

Click search and vote for her.

Im hoping if she wins this, she'll get off my case a bit. The reason the whole Bork thing depends on this lol, is because she works for United Airlines and shes my ticket hook up when I fly to Amsterdam and Norway. If I dont stay in good with her, I will lose my passes haha. That CANT HAPPEN. lol.

We dont really get along to begin with since she's never supported me doing this whole drummer thing...so like I said, if I can get her off my case a bit, then atleast I might get to keep my passes and get her off my ass a bit.

Also, you can vote like 10 times I think in 1 sitting, so I just sat there and clicked on vote and enter a bunch of times. That means for ever person who votes, I think you get like 10-15 turns to click on vote...so do it lol

Thanks for helping me deal with my shit- David

I voted! (However, I wouldn't encourage the excessive vote clicking; I wouldn't want Mom to get disqualified because of that)

Done! However, if so much depends on you flying to Nederlanden; I would gladly donate money for your ticket to your Paypal account. If indeed the ticket is the problem, we can all get together and gather the money for you to fly. I'm sure I'm not the only one willing to donate.

Ah bollocks only one vote per day, and there I was clicking like crazy :p .

Indeed, weirdest post I've seen in a long time :lol:.

Ok, Done!!!!
But please...when the contest is over...please delete this thread...too much weird to be in here..hehehehehe!