Ya, the weirdest thing Ive posted on here yet.

Dunno where you're getting the numbers from bro, but I just tipped her into 5th place. The 1st and 2nd place have 2K+, 3rd has 1900.... I think we can get Dave's mom to 1st easily if the others aren't cheating, but if so then I think 3rd is the best we could do.

Obsessed fans feel free to use proxies to vote. http://proxy.org/cgi_proxies.shtml

Dunno where you're getting the numbers from bro, but I just tipped her into 5th place. The 1st and 2nd place have 2K+, 3rd has 1900.... I think we can get Dave's mom to 1st easily if the others aren't cheating, but if so then I think 3rd is the best we could do.

Obsessed fans feel free to use proxies to vote. http://proxy.org/cgi_proxies.shtml

Ah OK, I thought those were the highest numbers. Thanks for the correction mate.

NO

THIS THREAD IS AWESOME

KAREN NELSON, TRIBUNE OF (BORKNAGAR) PLEBS

Hehe I must admit it, this is lots of fun; no matter how strange it is.

We dont really get along to begin with since she's never supported me doing this whole drummer thing...so like I said, if I can get her off my case a bit, then atleast I might get to keep my passes and get her off my ass a bit.

Wait... does she know you play for BORKNAGAR? Have you explained to her that you're a *successful* musician that plays music for a band known across the world?

I mean, I'd understand if you were Billy McShittyfag playing for the nerdcore band across the street...

Anyway, she's mama Kinkade and I'm spamming votes for her. If she ever needs a good, FRIENDLY talking to, lemme know. I'm good with moms (so say my ex-girlfriends. And no, I did not do their moms and that's not what I mean).

Edit: Scratch that. Have Oystein call her and be like, "yo, I'm like, a famous metal guy. Your son plays for my band. Our band is as famous as non-numetal bands get. We make as much in one tour as Papa Roach makes in one venue, we're like drowning in cash."

Wait... does she know you play for BORKNAGAR? Have you explained to her that you're a *successful* musician that plays music for a band known across the world?

I mean, I'd understand if you were Billy McShittyfag playing for the nerdcore band across the street...

Anyway, she's mama Kinkade and I'm spamming votes for her. If she ever needs a good, FRIENDLY talking to, lemme know. I'm good with moms (so say my ex-girlfriends. And no, I did not do their moms and that's not what I mean).

Edit: Scratch that. Have Oystein call her and be like, "yo, I'm like, a famous metal guy. Your son plays for my band. Our band is as famous as non-numetal bands get. We make as much in one tour as Papa Roach makes in one venue, we're like drowning in cash."

:lol: this post just so made me day, especially the "didn't do their moms" part. Haha "I don't have a MILF shirt, I swear!!!" hahahaha.