Yet Another Newbie...

My hands are cold.. My nose is cold.. oh why is my nose always cold? My feet are cold.. Ohh I am cold!.. I have just taken a pill and I am drinking a cup of green tea.. And in 1.5 hours I have to be in my work place to teach at 7 naughty 16-17 years old teenagers. But my voice is about to be gone and I cannot imagine what'll habben after the lesson.. Cuz I have to shout and yell and scream at them so often :) So I believe after the lesson I'll be able to sing in Arch Enemy :p

agonija said:
Hey guys, what´s going on? I don´t want to hear anything about depression or sadness, c´mon, finally it´s spring.....love is waiting for you somewhere out there :lol:
You laughed at me. :cry:

Thoth-Amon said:
You laughed at me. :cry:

I didn´t laugh at you, how can you think something like it? :erk: Just wanted to cheer you up....I definitely believe that love is waiting out there for everyone of us, so I am always serious about this issue :) I would never laugh at something like that.

Shit, I just wrote the same stuff twice and posted it.
Sorry, it seems I am a bit confused today or just shocked about Thoth-Amon´s statement :rolleyes:

agonija said:
Shit, I just wrote the same stuff twice and posted it.
Sorry, it seems I am a bit confused today or just shocked about Thoth-Amon´s statement :rolleyes:

OK, but you did post a LOL emoticon after your statement. No prob. Thanks for the encouragment. I hate whiners so I'm gonna stop now.

Thoth-Amon said:
OK, but you did post a LOL emoticon after your statement. No prob. Thanks for the encouragment. I hate whiners so I'm gonna stop now.

You shouldn´t pay so much attention to may emoticons, didn´t think that much as I´ve picked one, LOL was ment to be only for cheering up and not for laughing at someone....didn´t expect that someone would misunderstand me because of one little emoticon :cry: ; always thought that would perhaps happen because of my bad english :)

So hope we are friends again :rolleyes: and now we can change a topic.....

Nemesis_lxix said:
Hey ! if someone is going to be misunderstood because of his bad English, its gonna be me :lol:
Ok mates, buck on truck !
:lol:

Hey, your English is really good, and nobody is going to be misunderstood here anymore :) perhaps I should stop using emoticons :lol: shit, I did it again.....

Well I do have the Michigan proficiency but I also have something called dyslexia and tend to make a lot of spelling mistakes,not just in English but also in Greek.It suck’s but WTF !
So I have this magazine in my hands and surprise-surprise Bruce Dickinson is releasing a new dvd called “anthology”.I don’t know for how many of you this is just old news but I just found out and I can’t wait !You know anything about it ?

agonija said:
I hope everything´s okay now, don´t want to put out with anyone here :)

S'okay don't worry. I wasn't entirely serious anyway. Also you might not want to use the phrase "put out with anyone here". I'm not sure if you are aware but here it means to "have sex with". :lol:

Thoth-Amon said:
S'okay don't worry. I wasn't entirely serious anyway. Also you might not want to use the phrase "put out with anyone here". I'm not sure if you are aware but here it means to "have sex with". :lol:

oh shit as I said my bad english :lol: but I didn´t use it in the first place, it was necromancy - so I´ve looked in my almighty dictionary :lol: and I didn´t read there anything about sex :rolleyes: here: to put out with someone means to have trouble with someone - I´ll burn my dictionary :confused:
Anyway if that means here what you said, then I definitely don´t want to "put out with anyone here" :lol:

I see it already, it could get quite embarassing for me when I fly to LA in autumn.....with my great english :oops:

agonija said:
oh shit as I said my bad english :lol: but I didn´t use it in the first place, it was necromancy - so I´ve looked in my almighty dictionary :lol: and I didn´t read there anything about sex :rolleyes: here: to put out with someone means to have trouble with someone - I´ll burn my dictionary :confused:
Anyway if that means here what you said, then I definitely don´t want to "put out with anyone here" :lol:

I see it already, it could get quite embarassing for me when I fly to LA in autumn.....with my great english :oops:

You won't find it in the dictionary it's more or less a slang phrase that everyone knows. If someone says she "puts out" it means she's easy or you can have sex with her easily.

Nemesis_lxix said:
Well I do have the Michigan proficiency but I also have something called dyslexia and tend to make a lot of spelling mistakes,not just in English but also in Greek.It suck’s but WTF !
So I have this magazine in my hands and surprise-surprise Bruce Dickinson is releasing a new dvd called “anthology”.I don’t know for how many of you this is just old news but I just found out and I can’t wait !You know anything about it ?

One of my best friends has dislexia too, I know what you mean....by the way what is the Michigan proficiency, never heard of that.
I ´ve learned English actually over 10 years ago and didn´t really use it that much since that, so that I am proud of myself to be able to write here anything :)
Yes, I`ve read about this dvd release somewhere but wasn´t really interested, I am a big Iron Maiden-Fan, but didn´t hear anything of Bruce solo stuff.