Yet Another Newbie...

Thoth-Amon said:
Well once you just get used to heaviness and speed, etc. it doesn't really bother you anymore. Wow, that was redundant. Anyway yeah for me I started off with the Black album and then just forced myself to listen to death metal and just got used to it and now very little seems that heavy to me.

So you started off with the Black Album; I actually started with Kill ´Em All and Ride The Lightning :headbang:
And you had to force yourself to listen to death metal? :cry:
Anyway, I think, for the people who doesn´t like metal at all, every kind of metal sounds too "heavy".

Thoth-Amon said:
Well once you just get used to heaviness and speed, etc. it doesn't really bother you anymore. Wow, that was redundant. Anyway yeah for me I started off with the Black album and then just forced myself to listen to death metal and just got used to it and now very little seems that heavy to me.

I started Metallica with black album too.

Nemesis_lxix said:
:OMG: Nine years ! I was thinking like 2-3 years.So you got married when you were about my age and I still haven't had a relationship that was acually serious !I feel so immature..:cry:

Don't feel bad *hug* Also DON"T RUSH WHATEVER YOU DO!!!!! I never regret getting married I wish that I would have been a little older

Hey Nemesis Ixix, yeah, let´s make a big ass-thread. :lol:

I didn´t really like playing piano at the age of 6 :ill:

Yes, I am bloody evil :Shedevil: My husband really hates it, he yells often from another room like "good damn, not so loud!" Well I have friends who listen to metal too, so that I fortunately have a couple of cool people to visit concerts and festivals with. And for all the others, I sometimes do the same as you - play Bolt Thrower or Morbid Angel if I want to get them out of my place...:lol:

Meshuggah is a swedish progressive metal band, being recommended by couple of people, they know I am a big Katatonia fan, so they told me I would perhaps like Meshuggah too. But I heard, they are far more progressive and strenuous then Kata, but I´ll check them out, always curios about the new bands. Just heard two songs from Evergrey´s new album, don´t really like it, especially the vocals are not so good.

I know Corvus Corax, they have many fans in Germany, as well as the other bands here playing this kind of music, as I said, it is popular here right now. You really miss something if you don´t get Rammstein´s lyrics, I can help you out with German, no problem :lol:

I have another question: you are into Dark Tranquillity, right? Which album would you recommend me? I´ve heard two their songs on the internet and I really like it.

And for grunge: I know you are very young :) but ever heard of Nirvana, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Alice In Chains?....:cry: They were grunge and they killed metal at the beginning of the 90´s. The following years were I guess the worst ones for the metal music, many bands that have been sucessfull before changed their style and tried to sound like more "modern" and other good bands have split up (like for example Sanctuary or Metal Church that I liked very much).
But that is all history, been there, seen it all :lol:

And your English is really good, but what do you want to kill? :cry:

Hahahaha....silly. Good luck with that. :lol:

I myself hate doing the fucking dishes ...I am a awesome cook though. I love to cook lots of international cuisine. Mmmm now I am hungry....:zombie:

Nemesis_lxix said:
:OMG: Nine years ! I was thinking like 2-3 years.So you got married when you were about my age and I still haven't had a relationship that was acually serious !I feel so immature..:cry:

Yes, I was 22 as I got married and my husband was 21....but don´t feel immature :) I have never regretted getting married so young, but it is definitely not always that easy...the real true love is waiting out there for you too, I´m sure :lol:

Nemesis_lxix said:
Oook, I want a wife who knows how too cook and likes to do the dishes and i want her NOW !
(Make that a prity one will you ?)

So you need a girl who is a good cook and housewife and she should like the same music too, otherwise you would have the same conflicts as I have with my guy.... difficult :lol:

metal_monkey said:
Hahahaha....silly. Good luck with that.
I myself hate doing the fucking dishes ...I am a awesome cook though. I love to cook lots of international cuisine. Mmmm now I am hungry....
Stop it !I am so hungry right now i could eat a pig.I' go get myself a burger..:lol:
agonija said:
Yes, I was 22 as I got married and my husband was 21....but don´t feel immature I have never regretted getting married so young, but it is definitely not always that easy...the real true love is waiting out there for you too, I´m sure
Yeah ! I probaly missed my true love at the buss station cuz i was sleeping:lol:
agonija said:
So you need a girl who is a good cook and housewife and she should like the same music too, otherwise you would have the same conflicts as I have with my guy.... difficult :lol:
Thank you for getting my hopes up:lol:
agonija said:
Hey Nemesis Ixix, yeah, let´s make a big ass-thread. :lol:
I didn´t really like playing piano at the age of 6

Yes, I am bloody evil :Shedevil: My husband really hates it, he yells often from another room like "good damn, not so loud!" Well I have friends who listen to metal too, so that I fortunately have a couple of cool people to visit concerts and festivals with. And for all the others, I sometimes do the same as you - play Bolt Thrower or Morbid Angel if I want to get them out of my place...:lol:

Meshuggah is a swedish progressive metal band, being recommended by couple of people, they know I am a big Katatonia fan, so they told me I would perhaps like Meshuggah too. But I heard, they are far more progressive and strenuous then Kata, but I´ll check them out, always curios about the new bands. Just heard two songs from Evergrey´s new album, don´t really like it, especially the vocals are not so good.

I know Corvus Corax, they have many fans in Germany, as well as the other bands here playing this kind of music, as I said, it is popular here right now. You really miss something if you don´t get Rammstein´s lyrics, I can help you out with German, no problem :lol:

I have another question: you are into Dark Tranquillity, right? Which album would you recommend me? I´ve heard two their songs on the internet and I really like it.

And for grunge: I know you are very young :) but ever heard of Nirvana, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Alice In Chains?....:cry: They were grunge and they killed metal at the beginning of the 90´s. The following years were I guess the worst ones for the metal music, many bands that have been sucessfull before changed their style and tried to sound like more "modern" and other good bands have split up (like for example Sanctuary or Metal Church that I liked very much).
But that is all history, been there, seen it all :lol:

And your English is really good, but what do you want to kill? :cry:

Makeing big-ass threads is just what I do for a living.:lol: I am a computer sientist so you understand that to make people suffer is my job:lol:

"god damn, not so loud !" Now, why doese this ring a bell to me ?It's like I hear it all the time ! "god damn, turn that music off. when will you grow up and start listening to real music ?"
Meshuggah: swedish progressive metal band ? any swedish band is worth checking !
So CC are so popular in Germany ! I had no idea.I am going to move to Germany ! I just thought they were just a bunch of outsiders doing what they do just for fun.They have this one bonus DVD they paly cover songs and the have "If i close my eyes for ever". I just love it !
I get most of Rammstein´s lyrics but some times I have to look them up in darklyrics and check a dictionaty.German is so hard to learn.I have been doing German for 4 years and now after 2 years I don't remember anything.Shame on me, I have a german origin !

Dark Tranquillity Right ? I made a post in an "Awesome album recommendation thread" right here in this board, and i recommended a Dark Tranquillity album.Check it out, it's post No 2 and see what other people think of this album too here... http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=238131 ! Probably the best DT album !

So grunge are soft "rock" bands that made rock a fashion ?
I like some nirvana songs.Not that bad !

And the killing thing... I want to kill the one who killed metal.(so basicaly grunge):lol:

Nemesis_lxix said:
Stop it !I am so hungry right now i could eat a pig.I' go get myself a burger..:lol: Yeah ! I probaly missed my true love at the buss station cuz i was sleeping:lol:Thank you for getting my hopes up:lol:

Makeing big-ass threads is just what I do for a living.:lol: I am a computer sientist so you understand that to make people suffer is my job:lol:

"god damn, not so loud !" Now, why doese this ring a bell to me ?It's like I hear it all the time ! "god damn, turn that music off. when will you grow up and start listening to real music ?"
Meshuggah: swedish progressive metal band ? any swedish band is worth checking !
So CC are so popular in Germany ! I had no idea.I am going to move to Germany ! I just thought they were just a bunch of outsiders doing what they do just for fun.They have this one bonus DVD they paly cover songs and the have "If i close my eyes for ever". I just love it !
I get most of Rammstein´s lyrics but some times I have to look them up in darklyrics and check a dictionaty.German is so hard to learn.I have been doing German for 4 years and now after 2 years I don't remember anything.Shame on me, I have a german origin !

Dark Tranquillity Right ? I made a post in an "Awesome album recommendation thread" right here in this board, and i recommended a Dark Tranquillity album.Check it out, it's post No 2 and see what other people think of this album too here... http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=238131 ! Probably the best DT album !

So grunge are soft "rock" bands that made rock a fashion ?
I like some nirvana songs.Not that bad !

And the killing thing... I want to kill the one who killed metal.(so basicaly grunge):lol:

Sorry, didn´t want to kill your hope :lol: but you´d better stay awake, in case your true love comes around the corner :rolleyes:

I like big ass-threads and I like to suffer.....:lol: so we can just carry on like this :D

You see, I am older than you but I still hear this "not so loud, turn the music off".... makes me really feel sometimes like I would still be 16 years old :lol:
Seems like we really kinda like same bands, CC are indeed well known in Germany, but I still need to hear more....You want to move to Germany? Well, definitely not the worst place in the world to live in ;)

I´ll check this DT - Album, thanks....and for the killing thing, grunge is already dead for many many years :lol:, I also like some Nirvana stuff as well as Soundgarden and Alice In Chains (great bands), and the metal scene is now thanks to god much better than back then......I guess you could see a similar phenomenon with new metal couple of years ago.

Well then good night :) and :headbang:

Nemesis_lxix said:

Me too. I'm 26 and have never been in a serious relationship. I feel like I'm going to be alone forever.

Thoth-Amon said:
Yeah it's depressing as hell.

Hey guys, what´s going on? I don´t want to hear anything about depression or sadness, c´mon, finally it´s spring.....love is waiting for you somewhere out there :lol:

Hmmm here is still rainy.. gray.. Ohh it is May.. I'm bored of this weather. It makes me ill.. I cannot be sure about what to wear. Cuz if you wear something thin, you catch cold, if you wear something thick, you feel hot.. At the end.. you are ill...