You and your shower habbits

Hmm, taking a shower among other naked ladies, sounds fun :)

:lol:

As for me, I take a shower at my home about twice a month, because I swim for my hobby and we have practices 9 times a week so I don't really feel like being in the water longer than the necessary 20 hours a week. :D

So when in a public shower I usually just do nothing but stand there and turn the qater hotter and hotter and hotter until I notice my body is all over bright red and the water is starting to really burn. Then I do the same but turn colder and colder :lol:

When at home I can't even shower for long because the piping of our house is basically from the 30's or something, and they don't suck the water properly and the shower floods. All I have time to is wash my hair and go...

Showers! I love showering :)
I don't have many strange habits... a lot of you guys mentioned masturbating, I don't tend to masturbate in the shower but for some reason I'm always playing with my boobs :D
Other than that, my shower sessions are pretty normal.

I also masturbate in the shower=P. Sometimes I fall asleep too. Other times I like to stare at my hair and how awsome it is looks when it's wet.

I've got a few habits: I practice stupid noises, I write my name on the glass, I stand over the drain so the bottom of the shower fills up, I try to drop the shampoo bottles on the floor so they land upright.
I also practice Michael Jackson dance moves until I hit my hand on the side of the shower recess, bloody hell that hurts...:ill:

Pђoenix;7341657 said:
And I, only once :oops: It's so fucking depressing though when I wake up with the realisation of having to wash my hair, takes so much effort. Definately the downside to long hair.

That's why I cut my hair. I went through way too much shampoo because I wash it 3 times per shower..

I've got a few habits: I practice stupid noises, I write my name on the glass, I stand over the drain so the bottom of the shower fills up, I try to drop the shampoo bottles on the floor so they land upright.
I also practice Michael Jackson dance moves until I hit my hand on the side of the shower recess, bloody hell that hurts...:ill:

WASTING WATER! ;)

There's a shortage y'know!