You have to hear this (for a laugh).

\m/

I Die Slowly
This is metal cheese at its finest, go to http://www.premonition11.com/
and listen to these guys. Their labled as Florida's best metal band, go to the Media section and download "Prozac and Razorblades" it has to be the worst song ever, yet I play it non-stop for a laugh, I guarantee you will be singing the chorus over and over. Then you get "Princess Of Darkness" which the singer (Tattoo Frank (wtf?)) tries to sound like King Diamond and sounds just aweful.

MightyDrynwhyl said:
wow...i live around the same area as these guys but never heard them play...i knew theyd suck but damn...this is horrible, south florida's best metal band my ass

kult ov azazel kicks these guys' ass

do you EVER go to concerts? I mean, they open every single show down here... I've seen premonition live more than 10 times...

Angrafan said:
do you EVER go to concerts? I mean, they open every single show down here... I've seen premonition live more than 10 times...
Have you heard the chorus for "Daily Suicide", or "Prozac & Razorblades" or even "Mr Heroin"? I mean get rid of Tattoo Tony or whatever his name is on vocals. The band can play (Even though they stole riffs from Mercyful Fate and every other old school Metal band). Listen to "Princess of Darkness" where the singer does an absolutely horrible King Diamond shreak. I can't beleive how shitty these guys are. I downloaded the songs from their website and play them at work for a laugh, people that don't like metal and laugh and sing along cause its funny. P.S Tattoo Tony or Frank, pick up a thesaurus and learn how to write lyrics.

lol, those guys are cringe-tastic

but funniest thing ive ever had the misfortune to hear was Avril Lavigne trying to sing chop suey.

funny in a 'find-sharp-object-to-gouge-your-ears-out-with' kind of way

have i slipped into the 80s? that guy cant sing for shit. but the riffs are catchy. definatly cheesy :) haha
~gR~

The lyrics are awful. "Prozac! And Razorblades! Get your shit together!" This is fucking hillarious :).

The vocals might go out of the key chronically, but if the lyrics were decent, the band would be decent as well.. They can play, definitely - and of course they'd borrow or use someone else's riffs.. It's impossible nowadays to play good ol' Heavy Metal and still be original.

"Prozac!! And Razorblades!!" Fuck :).

MightyDrynwhyl said:
yeah i do go to concerts, hibernus mortis has been there each time

I've seem them playing with Hibernus twice, at least... they are equaly bad.

And they open everysingle show, man! I mean, From Blind Guardian to Cannibal Corpse...

BTW, there is a great show going on at the Culture Room this sunday! Saq (those guys rule!), Cyst and some other bands... including Premonition...LOL

Hey man! Did you go to the show?

It was pretty cool... Saq and Cyst were pretty cool... Premonition wasn't as cheesy as they usually are... LOL Their new guitarrist is pretty good, actually! But they still suck.