You keep surprising me Michael!

Zamagna

New Metal Member
Sep 4, 2010
Hey there Michael,i don't know if you remember me,i messaged you earlier this year on myspace,Pedro,what's up man =D!Many things happened since that,like THE MAGNIFICENT,holy cow man,that's a subliminal message to your singing performance right?i know it is,you sang your *** off there haha,you always had a kick ass head voice control,but you have improved a LOT since CM's first albums,like that ending vocal line on cheated by love,"Cheated by love,am i just being "cool"",that cool man:yow:,i knew it wasn't falsetto,but i couldn't believe,so much vibrato,and you even sustained it to end the phrasing,come on,between us,that wasn't easy man hahahaha.(yeah,i'm not sure about the lyrics because i downloaded,not that i wanted,i really wanted to buy it,but i still haven't found a place that ships it to Brazil,i will search once again,because it's worth it!)

Once again,you're a marvelous singer as i have already said,you rule man!

Do you have any tips on how to achieve/improve head voice?I have a pretty good chest voice (i'm a baritone),but i always go falsetto when trying to reach my head voice.

Anyways,thanks for the amazing albums you've sang,and keep up the good work!

Yo bro , again thx for the kind words ;)

I am glad you like that part..I like it aswell :Spin:
I do not know how to explain how I sing, sorry ;/

Anyways here is a link for you and your friends who wants to get a hold of The Magnificent in south America:

http://animalrecords.com.br/

Rock on ;)

Mikey

Yeay,thanks for that link man,although the prices look a bit salty,probably the importing taxes,more than it should be,but YOU'RE WORTH IT MAN.

Thank for reading this & replying :headbang: