You Maiden bashers are sorry people.

Prowler121

CingKrimzon
Jul 4, 2003
www.elephant-talk.com
Why do you come to a BB just to bash a band....on a daily fucking basis? Go get some sun or a woman or a life. Ok, you once liked Maiden and now you don't, maybe you need to move on.

You pathetic pieces of shit. Profanity and John Silver in particular are simply human garbage.

Yes, it is true. People that come into forums just to mindlessly bash bands (that most of them probably don't even know well) is pathetic, but you did not need to make a thread about it.

Although I love "Dance of Death", FANS have every right to bash Harris - that ego-maniacal asshole!

The man desperately NEEDS honest criticism. He's received waaayy tooo much fan-boy ass kissing over the years and has, as a result, lost his way (ie: the dreadful early 90s records; his failure at producing the Blaze era CDs, etc).

Thank godlessness that he begged Bruce back into the band!

Prowler121 said:
Why do you come to a BB just to bash a band....on a daily fucking basis? Go get some sun or a woman or a life. Ok, you once liked Maiden and now you don't, maybe you need to move on.

You pathetic pieces of shit. Profanity and John Silver in particular are simply human garbage.

Go screw yourself, apeman.

Tangerine Dreamer,if Prowler121 had a dick as long as yours,he would be able to screw himself,BUT he doesn't! So why don't you stick your dick up your own ass-hole,so you can go and fuck yourself!

I like to see what would happen if any of those who bash IM had a chance incounter with the members themselves,what would they say then? Would they be able to tell Steve about his ego and any thing else not pleasing to a fan or would they become brown-nosers immediatly?
I think there would be many of you having shit stains on your noses who enjoyed bashing IM!

Potpossum said:
Tangerine Dreamer,if Prowler121 had a dick as long as yours,he would be able to screw himself,BUT he doesn't! So why don't you stick your dick up your own ass-hole,so you can go and fuck yourself!

!
Why when he could just do it to you?

Potpossum said:

Prowler121 needs a dildo do the job, but that doesn't bother him that much. I myself don't enjoy any kind of objects in my asshole, synthetic or real. Once again I have to pass this offer to Powler121.

I like to see what would happen if any of those who bash IM had a chance incounter with the members themselves,what would they say then? Would they be able to tell Steve about his ego and any thing else not pleasing to a fan or would they become brown-nosers immediatly?
I think there would be many of you having shit stains on your noses who enjoyed bashing IM!

What makes you think I'd want to say something to them? I don't care for Iron Maiden anymore, but I certainly wouldn't kiss their asses like all the others. Maybe I'd tell Steve to hire a decent producer.

John Silver said:
Here comes the noob again...

Nice contradiction John.

"noob" is a term used on a lot of boards which means "newbie" or "new poster".

How can someone who was a noob in july 2003 who's posted on the board everyday since then be a noob again in september 2004?

n00b and a person who is simply new to a message board are completely different things.

Once n00b status is bestowed upon someone, no amount of posting can remove that. It can be removed, but it's difficult. Being branded n00b is like having "insert penis here" tattooed on your face.

You either leave, kill yourself, change nicks, or dwell in forever n00bdom.

The Navigator said:
n00b and a person who is simply new to a message board are completely different things.

Once n00b status is bestowed upon someone, no amount of posting can remove that. It can be removed, but it's difficult. Being branded n00b is like having "insert penis here" tattooed on your face.

You either leave, kill yourself, change nicks, or dwell in forever n00bdom.

Stop sucking up to John.