You spew your opinions worse than a bible thumping Jesus freak...

As stated in PM, I didnt remember most of these actually, and I concede on a couple of those, but the other two, such as the Headless Cross one, and the flawed analogy comment, weren't "attacks" at all, and imo had no business being deleted. I stand by those two entirely.

May not be "attacks" but again, I keep saying it, it's the way the opinion was expressed. Old School keeps a veru objective frame of mind, and I can't often recall seeing a lot of "omg that sucks" etc. - there's a different level of respect in there towards not just each other, but albums etc.

the Headless cross comment was modded out with a "hit and run" comment, meaning, it was taken as someone coming in, leaving a troll comment, then bailing. I can se that point of view.

The flawed analogy one, come on man.

"Your argument is so flawed, I don't even know where to begin. Find an analogy that doesn't reek of shit."

It was directed at someone or ones, and you're just not going to get away with talking like that in there, it's a lack of respect. Again, different personalities and type of people. I personally would grow tired of replies like that as well, especially if it were have been directed at me. I don't know what else to say.

May not be "attacks" but again, I keep saying it, it's the way the opinion was expressed. Old School keeps a veru objective frame of mind, and I can't often recall seeing a lot of "omg that sucks" etc. - there's a different level of respect in there towards not just each other, but albums etc.

the Headless cross comment was modded out with a "hit and run" comment, meaning, it was taken as someone coming in, leaving a troll comment, then bailing. I can se that point of view.

But it wasn't. I legitimately believe that album is awful.

The flawed analogy one, come on man.

"Your argument is so flawed, I don't even know where to begin. Find an analogy that doesn't reek of shit."

It was directed at someone or ones, and you're just not going to get away with talking like that in there, it's a lack of respect. Again, different personalities and type of people. I personally would grow tired of replies like that as well, especially if it were have been directed at me. I don't know what else to say.

There is a difference between criticizing a person, and criticizing their analogy/opinion/post/etc. I could see how attacking a PERSON would eventually get irritating, but attacking an IDEA is a fundamental facet of debate; one that if they can't handle, they probably won't be able to handle life in general, irl or on the internet. No opinion is immune to scrutiny.

Abrasive in what way? DESCRIBE WHICH SIDE OF THIS CHEESE GRATER BEST REFLECTS MY POSTS

56022.JPG

Yeah, he got banned pretty quickly. He found his way onto a forum that The Butt and I moderated, and the forum owner made the mistake of making him a mod. He made his own forum after that, which I'm pretty sure is dead now.

for the record if this board was completely 100% amiable and mature i'd probably get bored and leave and i doubt i'd be the only one, so this works both ways :rofl:

I feel like Da Booty can get away with making those sort of comments here in the GMD because most of us take his comments with a grain of salt, but those that aren't familiar with him might not realize this? Or, does he post in the Old School (why though?) forums often? I don't know.

I'm drunk. Let's all listen to Motorhead.