Young Metalheads

Jeez, don't be so serious. It was obviously a lil' joke :hotjump: :Smug: Nintendo had some great stuff as a whole, but I don't know what they're up to now with this Wii abomination. Zelda is cool, but it wasn't my #1 Nintendo game of all time.

Repost from another thread:

Friday night ban-dom in order maybe??

I really wish you all would quit cock fighting over your "musical knowledge prowess" and just realize that differing opinions exist, and noone is 100% right all the time, even as much as some of you fail to comprehend about yourselves.

Get over yourselves and quit always junking up this forum with needless insulting comments that end up making a larger percentage of replies than the actual topic. I've had it with the constant BS when it comes to this of late.

I think it's already been established that you and cookiecutter are the only people on this forum that can not talk about metal music because you're NOOBS. A person should know just about everything if they are going to post on a forum like this.

Death Delirium i bet you are the kind of guy who is causing trouble at these shows!
Anyhow, hope i don't have the same problem ate Children of Bodom/Moonsorrow/Kiuas. They are all awesome in my opinion.

By the way Death Delirium i may be only 14 but who the fuck are you to tell people that they can only post on a forum if they know everything, last time i checked this forum was called 'General Metal Discussion' not 'Post Here If You Want Some Know It All Dickhead To Tell You That You Have No Right To Post On Here'. Cheers to everyone else for the reassuring posts, seeing as you all seem to be from the US, i doubt that i will see you at a gig in the future but you never know. Btw, does anyone here like Cannibal Corpse, just found them and they are awesome!

Death Delirium i bet you are the kind of guy who is causing trouble at these shows!
Anyhow, hope i don't have the same problem ate Children of Bodom/Moonsorrow/Kiuas. They are all awesome in my opinion.

By the way Death Delirium i may be only 14 but who the fuck are you to tell people that they can only post on a forum if they know everything, last time i checked this forum was called 'General Metal Discussion' not 'Post Here If You Want Some Know It All Dickhead To Tell You That You Have No Right To Post On Here'. Cheers to everyone else for the reassuring posts, seeing as you all seem to be from the US, i doubt that i will see you at a gig in the future but you never know. Btw, does anyone here like Cannibal Corpse, just found them and they are awesome!

Yes Cannibal Corpse is great. Get Tomb of the Mutilated and The Bleeding. If you dig this band then be sure to check out other albums such as: Death- Leprosy; Morbid Angel- Altars of Madness, Blessed are the Sick, Covenant; Deicide- Deicide, Legion
All old school late 80's- early 90's DM.

overrated, IMO. not to side with a banned poster, but I definitely prefer classic Swedish death metal to the American stuff. don't get me wrong, I like my share of brutal and classic American death but none of it (with the exception of Autopsy) can hold a candle to bands like Entombed and Carnage.

When I went to the Black Crusade concert, everyone was really nice. I went with 2 mates, we easily made friends and talked with completely random people.

Maybe it's just Britain.

I go to gigs quite often and im 14. I can't pin point any time when I was harrased by anyone. When I saw Ozzy 2 months ago the only dick I ran into was after the show when I was walking down the street and some Drunk dude walked up to me and yelled at the top of his lungs, " FUCKIN SLAYER!!!! " in refrence to the Slayer shirt I was wearing from The Unholy Alliance tour last year. At Heaven And Hell (Black Sabbath w/ Dio) I got loads of compliments from people.

I think it was just the fact you were seeing those bands, A lot of assholes go to Shows like that.

That wasn't a bad thing to say, he wasn't being a dick. He's just acknowledging your shirt and letting you know he likes Slayer.

Fuckin' Slayer! = Good for you
Fuck Slayer! = Bad for you

I go to gigs quite often and im 14. I can't pin point any time when I was harrased by anyone. When I saw Ozzy 2 months ago the only dick I ran into was after the show when I was walking down the street and some Drunk dude walked up to me and yelled at the top of his lungs, " FUCKIN SLAYER!!!! " in refrence to the Slayer shirt I was wearing from The Unholy Alliance tour last year. At Heaven And Hell (Black Sabbath w/ Dio) I got loads of compliments from people.

I think it was just the fact you were seeing those bands, A lot of assholes go to Shows like that.

Plan on hearing at least one drunk guy yell "Slayer" at the top of his lungs at every metal show you ever go to. There always has to be one.