Young Metalheads

My experiences from metalgigs is 100% good. I´ve never seen anyone get yelled at and things like that. It´s more like "that guy likes the same stuff as i do,he´s cool". Maybe it differs from country to country.

I think it's already been established that you and cookiecutter are the only people on this forum that can not talk about metal music because you're NOOBS. A person should know just about everything if they are going to post on a forum like this.

I DO know everything, which is why I pointed out that you are a stupid douche.

lol Grays

And regardless, it's acceptable for young people to have shit taste as they are (usually) not exposed to anything good.

I got into slam when I was about 15. Beat that. Even CC is impressed.

I first heard "Molesting The Decapitated" when I was 14, but I really couldn't distinguish different genres of death metal at the time. So unfortunately, I bunched nearly every death metal band I knew into the same category, so I guess that doesn't count.

On topic of the thread, I've never met anything but nice people at shows. At 15 (though I've been told I look a bit older) everyone I've ever met at shows have treated age like it is an irrelevant thing.

When I got into metal I was 13 and I didn't recognise different styles and I listent to a majority of old bands.But at 14 (now) I can find the difference in styles and also have found some new bands.So I don't agree with some of the posts that say "Young metalheads listen to junk"

Mathiäs;6744959 said:
And regardless, it's acceptable for young people to have shit taste as they are (usually) not exposed to anything good.

Most M3tal H3ads on internets forums make too big of a deal out of small stuff. Arch Enemy is a lot better for kids to be listening to than say 50 Cent or Jay-Z, which is what most young people in the US listen to now. Even with metal most kid's listen to maybe stuff like Killswitch Engage long before bands like Arch Enemy or Necrophagist. You're tastes have to expand somewhere, & what are the chances of making friends who only listen to obscure bedroom Black Metal & Slam Death when you're that young?

I don't know about you guys, btu in Orlando they don't even have Metal radio stations here. Everything revolves around Rap, Pop, & radio Pop-Rock here. It's kind of rare to meet someone into any form of real metal here.

Dragonforce sucks!

I remember playing guitar hero and someone told me Dragonforce sounded like Zelda from Nintendo and I was laughing for about 3 minutes.

there is also nothing wrong with zelda and nintendo.

and if you use that zelda example, then all power metal must suck, and it certainly doesnt
~gR~