Your Dream Firewind set-list

Firewind Wiki

Army of one
Feb 8, 2010
Internet
I was wondering what would be your dream set-list when you go to one of the gigs in the upcoming tours,

I would love to see a set with Immortal Lives Young, Circle of Life, Deliverance and Who am I or Land of Eternity

a firewind gig just isn't complete without Tyranny! Also Head Up High is a must in my book. I would LOVE to hear Embrace The Sun live!!!! and Cold As Ice. Hate World Hero would be good to hear live, I've been singing that SOOOO much recently. Angels Forgive Me is always a great one live too.

a firewind gig just isn't complete without Tyranny! Also Head Up High is a must in my book. I would LOVE to hear Embrace The Sun live!!!! and Cold As Ice. Hate World Hero would be good to hear live, I've been singing that SOOOO much recently. Angels Forgive Me is always a great one live too.

I know i meant next to there "best" songs that are always in there setlist so next to World on Fire, Ark of Lies, Tyranny, brothers keeper, Angels forgive me, HEad up high, Mercenary man, Fire and The Fury those next to those kind of songs

I know i meant next to there "best" songs that are always in there setlist so next to World on Fire, Ark of Lies, Tyranny, brothers keeper, Angels forgive me, HEad up high, Mercenary man, Fire and The Fury those next to those kind of songs

Added to the usual suspects,

Warrior
Ride to the Rainbows End
Riding on the Wind
Ready to Strike
Hate World Hero
Allegiance
Into The Fire

Added to the usual suspects,

Warrior
Ride to the Rainbows End
Riding on the Wind
Ready to Strike
Hate World Hero
Allegiance
Into The Fire

Remembered
Destination Forever
Escape From Tomorrow
Insanity
Healing Tool
Kill in the Name of Love
Steal them Blind
Waiting Still

...Asking much? ;)

After much consideration here it is:

Steal them blind (opening :) )
Angels forgive me
Kill to live
Head up high
Ark of lies
I am the anger
My loneliness
Tyranny
Fire and the fury
The essence
Destination forever
Ready to strike
Before the storm
Warrior
Circle of life
Into the fire
------------
Falling to pieces
Maniac

One can wish!
** sets a playlist on iPod :p **

that is one of THE best set-lists i have ever heard,
That would be a amazing set-list for like a dvd release maybe switch maniac to a bit earlier place but what songs fucking amazing

*Makes a playlist on Iphone*

Steal Them Blind
Immortal Lives Young
Fire and the Fury
Brothers keeper
+++++++++++++++
Tyranny
Feast of the savages
Land of Eternity
++++++++++++++++
Allegiance
Insanity
Falling to pieces
Deliverance
Before the storm
++++++++++++
Full Premonition and Defiance....

4 hrs FirewinD !!!!!!!

Allegiance
Immortal lives young
Head up high
World on fire
I am the anger
Tyranny
Warrior
Feast of the savages
Fire and the Fury
Skg
Steal them blind
Embrace the sun
World of conflict
Fire
Angels forgive me
Circle of life
Ark of lies

I'm not asking that much!!! :worship:

Kind of long, but...

The Departure/Heading for the Dawn
Kill To Live
Head Up High
Ready To Strike
Insanity
Deliverance
World on Fire
Brother's Keeper
Breaking The Silence
___
Keyboard Solo/Angels Forgive Me
World of Conflict
I Am The Anger
Mercenary Man
The Longest Day
_______
Guitar Solo/Fire and the Fury
Chariot
Falling to Pieces
Tyranny

I'm not picky about full set lists. As long as I can have Into The Fire and Insanity, I'll be mind-blowingly excited.

They actually had Insanity printed out on their set list during the Turisas 2013 USA tour but they skipped over it BOTH TIMES I saw them!! I felt so cheated. :(

Warrior
Tomorrow can wait
Immortal lives young
You have survived
Hateworld hero
My loneliness
Chariot
Heading for the dawn
Cold as ice
Kill in the name of love
Another dimension
Destiny
Battleborn
:headbang:
It would be perfect !! :worship:

I have also considered which songs I would like to listen by Firewind live and the ideal setlist for me.

I'd love to listen to Embrace The Sun live. One of my favorite songs of Firewind and in which everyone has a good share of recognition (I mean it is not a song in which only the guitar or the vocals are pointed out but all instruments and the singer are in perfect harmony and equally heard). I have asked Gus after one of his live gigs and said that it is rather unlikely to be played because it resembles Falling To Pieces in many points, which is a must in every concert. Gus said though that they might eventually play it. We'll see...

Another track I'd love to listen to live on stage is definitely No Heroes, No Sinners. God, this is a great song and I don't know why they didn't even perform it at the Few Against Many promo concerts. Hopefully we'll have the chance later in time..

Other songs I'd live to see performed on stage by Firewind are Burn In Hell and Perished in Flames from the album "Forged By Fire", Broken and Wild Rose from the Days Of Defiance album and Another Dimension from the Few Against Many album.

Moving on to my ideal setlist, here it goes!

Into The Fire or The Ark Of Lies
Warrior
Circle Of Life
Insanity
Head Up High
Guitar solo and Fire And The Fury
Between Heaven And Hell
World On Fire
Kill To Live
Allegiance
Keyboard solo and Riding On The Wind
Embrace The Sun