Your favorite guitarist

Sam and Herman of Dragonforce because of the insane speed and the sounds they make with there guitars such as the insane harmonics and notes per minute in through the fire and the flames

John Pertucci my personal favorite ever because of the his alternate picking speed and his insane 5 minute solos

Dimebag Darrel (RIP) everyone knows the Pantera Dime but how bout Rebel Meets Rebel Dime? He kicks ass as well

Zakk Wylde is possibly one of the greatest guitar players on earth at the moment

Eddie Van Halen with his integrated tapping and his hammering and his wammy dives and Eruption need i say more?

Aonaran said:
To name a few...

Billy Gibbons (ZZ Top)
Excellent blues rock player. I'm talking about their 70s period, before MTV got a hold of them. His style is so laid back, you can hear every note he plays has style and feeling in it. Check out Cheap Sunglasses, La Grange, I'm Bad I'm Nationwide, Heard It On the X and Nasty Dogs and Funky Kings to hear what I'm on about. I'm sure I've missed out a few other excellent songs though. He's written some of my favourite riffs and some of my favourite solos. If I were gay I'd let him do things to me.

Ha ha ha well I don't know about the if I were gay part, but I appreciate you mentioning Gibbons. He had some technical skills speciafically in his use with pinch harmonics, but the soul he put into his solos was incredible and only matched by David Gilmour of Pink Floyd in my ears.

Bryant

Well, obviously Dimebag (R.I.P), and Zak Wylde, but I've only seen a couple of mentions of John Petrucci! He is insanity itself for Dream Theater.
Also, Herman and Sam from the D-Force, and if you doubt Alexi Laiho, then check out 'If you want peace, prepare for war'.
And I can't remember the name of the guy from LS who did the solo in Free Bird.

my favrioute guitarist is brad delson
not because i love his music and the riffs he comes up with .. but i love his personality aswell hes a really nice guy :worship: