Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase

• Paul Orndorf

• Total voters

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
Choose your favourite 3, because we all know the old wrestlers actually wrestled and didnt spend 40 of the 60 minutes of a show talking like they do now (which is still funny, but anyway)...

If I didnt list yours just write it, though I think I covered most of the best known ones.

I picked...

warrior01.jpg

The Ultimate Warrior :worship:

01-hulk-hogan.jpg

Hulk Hogan :worship: and...

The_Macho_Man_Randy_Savage_-_Randy_Poffo_13.jpg

Macho Man Randy Savage :worship:

I was always scared of Demolition when I was a kid because they would come into the ring with those executioner hoods on and it frightened the living fuck out of me, I used to wonder how the people wrestling them didnt run away in fear :lol: I couldnt find of picture of them in their hoods though :(

Did anyone else watch Wrestlemania 3 back in 1986 or whenever it was? Hulk Hogan beat Andre The Giant in a classic match :lol:

I remember taping WWF Superstars every Tuesday night because it was on at 10:30pm and one week Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage were just about to end their big fued and Randy put out his hand and Hulk was walking to each corner of the ring and asking the crowd if he should shake it, everyone was going nuts... AND THE FUCKING TAPE STOPPED RIGHT THERE! I ran to my room and cried about it :( But the next week I saw what happened on the highlights :worship: :lol:

Ahh memories... :lol:

That match between Hogan and Andre was a classic. Hogan body slammed the big fella for the win. Great stuff.

As for who I picked, you can't go past Hogan, he is too cool. Also picked Andre, because he was an original. The will never be anyone like him again. At one stage he weighed over 700 pounds. It is cool seeing older footage of him, before his fame in the WWF, he moved around a lot better and stuff. My third pick was Brett Hart, one of the best technical wrestlers ever.

Apparently Kurt Angle challenged Brett Hart to a match at Wrestlemania 20 last year, but Brett turned him down, as he isn't in the best shape these days, he had a stroke a few years ago. Shame, because it would have been the best match up of all time.

Didn't the Hitman retire because Goldberg almost killed him in the ring?

And about the Hogan/Andre match... it's widely known that Andre was already on his last legs by that point, and while many young fans went wild for the Hulk win alot of old schoolers where disgusted that they dragged him out to put over Hogan.

It was more of a passing of the torch than dragging him out to put Hogan over. It was a match that was being built up for years ever since they had known each other, so it had to happen.

Hart did retire because Goldburg did kick him in the head and messed him up a bit. A mixture of that, his stroke, and constantly saying how much of a cunt Vince McMahon is and that he will never work for him again would have been why he didn't accept any match at WM20. He has been talking with the WWE recently though about a best of DVD release, so he might get involved for the release of that.

Oh, and Bret was the best technical wrestler, but Angle is better. That is why their match would have been killer.

Thats the one I was thinking of, I watched a documentary on the Hart family and they showed him getting screwed over by Vince, then afterwards they showed Vince leaving Bretts dressing room holding his jaw :lol:

I still think the greatest series of matches I've ever seen was the Chris Benoit vs Booker T 7 match series for the WCW US Title

Or for the good old fashioned "about damn time" award.... Chris Jericho shitting bricks after turning up to face off with Psyclope, but to have him unmask and turn out to be Dean Malenko

Another fav... any match featuring Malenko vs Benoit