• The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paul Orndorf

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rowdy Roddy Piper
Hulk Hogan
Macho Man Randy Savage

Oh man...I used to watch WCW Nitro every week...get all the PPV's on Foxtel...it was so great. Appart from when I was younger I was never really a more modern WWF fan...I started watching it some just before we moved and got rid of foxtel though :lol: Ahh well...but yeah it sucked when Nitro finished...I was much more a WCW guy than a WWF guy.

MMRS: OOOOOOH YEAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!

back then it was The Ultimate Warrior.

With hindsight though, i'd say Bret Hart.

Also here's a pic of me and Brutus Beefcake.

brutus.jpg

Can anyone find a picture of Demolition in the hoods they wore as they walked to the stage?

Also, does anyone remember Piledriver, the WWF album? :lol: Koko B Ware sang the title track :lol: :worship:

demolition.jpg

this one?

i still have that album on cassette somewhere, its the best. Rock And Roll Hoochie Koo, Girls In Cars, Crank It Up by Jimmy Hart, If You Only Knew and the Demolition theme were my favourites :)

Oh so now the picture shows. Dammit.

Thats them, but they wore these executioner hoods before they started wrestling, but I cant find any photos of them!

Definately The Ultimate Warrior. Andre The Giant was especially cool in the old Nintendo game. His only good move was flattening everyone of the turnbuckle. Worked everytime!