your favorite rap band/singer

The rap groups that i like it are:
NWA
Ice T
Public Enemy
Run DMC
Salt n' Pepa

Geto Boys were pretty good, but NWA were really cool. The feeling I get from listening to them is very close to what listening to Mayhem's "Total Fucking Armageddon" makes me feel.

I'm a huge fan of Eminem. He's got some intelligent lines and he's actually one of the few who are able to rhyme around the same word for a whole verse without sounding forced. He's got a unique style that I totally admire. He cracks me up with songs like Without Me, Criminal, Kill You, Business, The Real Slim Shady, etc. And the emotion he's able to put into his words is just strong as hell. Songs like 'Till I Collapse, Kim, When The Music Stops, Rabbit Run, Love Me, Lose Yourself, etc. get me like no other.
I shall now officially announce myself to be an Eminem fan!!! Eminem kicks ass! :D

Other artists worth mentioning:

Don Johnson Big Band (definately original hip hop, great lyrics, kick ass grooves...)

Paleface (great great stuff... I'm not extremely familiar with his work but I love what I hear. The Ultimate Jedi Mindtrick sounds fantastic!)

Outkast (can't judge.. i've only heard two songs: Ms.Jackson and The Whole World. But those too have a kick ass groove goin on)

Dr.Dre (not really my favorite music but this guy is an awesome producer. Marshall Mathers owes a lot to Dre)

OoDee

OoDee said:
I'm a huge fan of Eminem. He's got some intelligent lines and he's actually one of the few who are able to rhyme around the same word for a whole verse without sounding forced. He's got a unique style that I totally admire. He cracks me up with songs like Without Me, Criminal, Kill You, Business, The Real Slim Shady, etc. And the emotion he's able to put into his words is just strong as hell. Songs like 'Till I Collapse, Kim, When The Music Stops, Rabbit Run, Love Me, Lose Yourself, etc. get me like no other.
I shall now officially announce myself to be an Eminem fan!!! Eminem kicks ass! :D

Other artists worth mentioning:

Don Johnson Big Band (definately original hip hop, great lyrics, kick ass grooves...)

Paleface (great great stuff... I'm not extremely familiar with his work but I love what I hear. The Ultimate Jedi Mindtrick sounds fantastic!)

Outkast (can't judge.. i've only heard two songs: Ms.Jackson and The Whole World. But those too have a kick ass groove goin on)

Dr.Dre (not really my favorite music but this guy is an awesome producer. Marshall Mathers owes a lot to Dre)

OoDee

:lol:

poor boy!

:Smug:

some I listen to :

NWA
Public Enemy
Ice-T/Body Count (Remember them)
KRS-One
The Roots
N.E.R.D./the Neptunes
oh yeah and the Afroman ha!

theres probably a few more too, but...

When I go to the gym, all they play is some radio station that plays new horrible, poppy rap....ahhhh I can't stand it!

Don Johnson Big Band. I don't like rap music so much, but I like this band a lot. Seen their gig twice and they're awesome. :)