Your favorite type ov weather?!

Favorite type ov weather?

• Total voters
You guys are so weird for liking drab weather.

Drab weather tends to have low barometric pressure, which I'm very sensitive to. My mood and overall level of energy is very dependent on the pressure. On rainy days when everyone else is down in the dumps are where I'm at my best. So while the aesthetics of gloomy days do have their appeal, that's not my primary reason for liking them.

I'm pretty lucky I live in SoCal. I love fog, and we get plenty of it throughout the year. really thick, pea soup fog. and then there's the three or four months of 90 - 100 degree weather

The weather in southern Japan isn't bad at all. Summers are really humid and consistently too hot --> SWEATING which can be miserable, plus June is rainy season (rains heavily for a couple weeks nonstop), but for all my whining it's not terrible. Winter here sucks even though the coldest it gets is right around freezing because homes are not insulated.

I have a love for rain so that would be my favourite along with cloudy, gloomy days which you generally get with rain anyhow, and the odd thunderstorm is pretty cool.

This thread is fucking old. Holy shit. I don't think my opinion has changed, besides the fact that I hate rain.

I would love to live in Southern California. Fucking Chicago winters are fucking brutal and I would definitely do away with the frigid temperatures as well as the snow. I mean I kinda do like snow, especially the first major snowfalls, but it gets old really fast and causes too many problems.

yeah snow sucks. people who say they love it probably don't have to shovel a gigantic steep driveway full of it.

I like the weather in Portland, except I would rather it just be overcast but not rain. If it rains without thunderstorming it's a waste.

Cold>Hot.

It's already become pretty sunny here the last couple days. I even got slightly sunburned.

Shit I'm afraid summer is going to be too hot.