Your top 3 Fear Factory albums

• Total voters
Demanufacture of course. I also love obsolete. Just a few fillers on that one. Hell I even like Digimortal. It has some great tracks (and clunkers), but is still heavy and enjoyable. The last three are good as well with Industrialist being my favorite.

For some reason Im not big on Archetype. Too forced. Sounds fake. Transgression just sucks

Reactions: Metalhead O' Bacon
Demanufacture, easily. It's a classic record. FF were one of my favorite bands for a long time, back in the day. Obsolete and Soul of a New Machine are great too. For their modern records, Mechanize is actually fucking killer and well beyond all the other recent releases. I don't really even pay attention to the ones without Dino. Good thread...I like talking about FF.

Reactions: zerostatic
Demanufacture of course. I also love obsolete. Just a few fillers on that one. Hell I even like Digimortal. It has some great tracks (and clunkers), but is still heavy and enjoyable.

Hmm. I don't find any filler on Obsolete. There's more filler on SOANM (16 tracks?) in my opinion. Fuck it, today I'm gonna blast Obsolete while I drive to work.