Your growers...

Growers:

METALLICA - And Justice For All.
I was 13 when the allbum was released, I was quite noob in Metal, and I thought that album was a piece of shit, was too heavy. Now is my favorite Metallica's album.

RAINBOW - (any album).
In 1992 I was a fan of the wave of german power metal and rainbow sounded old and too rockanroller for me. Now is one of my favourite bands.
Probably the most influencing band for the bands of the 80 and 90's.

RAMMSTEIN - (any album)
When they began in 1997 or so, I was a true metaler and Rammstein was for me false metal. In 2002 my mind opened to other styles of metal, I liestend to Reise Reise and now is another of my fav bands.

Reverse grower:

RHAPSODY - Emerald Sword.
FREEDOM CALL - All albums
Tons of crappy powermetal bands.

It´s good to hear, dude :kickass: I like Rammstein as well. "Mutter" is my absolute fave! Full of great moments. Reise, Reise is an awesome album, too imo. "Ohne dich" is the coronation of their songwriting :worship:

It´s good to hear, dude :kickass: I like Rammstein as well. "Mutter" is my absolute fave! Full of great moments. Reise, Reise is an awesome album, too imo. "Ohne dich" is the coronation of their songwriting :worship:

Mutter is aaaaaawesome! Tomorrow I will get the tickets for Novembers shows in Spain. Never seen then live, is one of the few bands that I have in my "Never seen live" list.

Tool's 10 000 Days.
I thought it was boring for the first 2 years I owned it and last year it clicked and then I listened to it everyday for months.