Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Just bought this:

irback.jpg

Yeah, the buttons and VU seem like they'd be a little tricky to cut holes for. The pots, not so much.

I built a plexi clone last year and my SCA pres, so the wiring and stuffing the board doesn't worry me. Let me know how your build goes. I might do the same in the near future.

412-straight.jpg

No, it's not a Marshall Cab. This is a Southbay Ampworks 4x12 with pretty much spot on reproductions of the original Pre-Rola Celestion Greenbacks. It costs a pretty penny ($1400), but I'm serious about tone, guys! I heard a vintage Marshall cab and had a chance to jam on it for a half hour. This cab is everything that one is, plus more.

I can't wait!

No, it's not a Marshall Cab. This is a Southbay Ampworks 4x12 with pretty much spot on reproductions of the original Pre-Rola Celestion Greenbacks. It costs a pretty penny ($1400), but I'm serious about tone, guys! I heard a vintage Marshall cab and had a chance to jam on it for a half hour. This cab is everything that one is, plus more.

I can't wait!

I think you really have a gas problem!!!!:lol:
look great btw

FWIW this week I bought
Samson PS15 power conditioner -- ooh ahh who gives a fuck, my rack was empty lol
XILS 3 LE - virtual synth very cool for $20
Nomad Factory Blue Tubes Analog Trackbox - kinda meh, should have expected that from Nomad. :erk: