Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Those:

jim-root-telecaster-fender.jpg

Both? o_O

EDIT: Guess so! :D

Uh oh, just bought something else!

4x12b_black_levant_cane_white_piping_55________.jpg

Now, I have the best four 4x12's on the market! Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :headbang:

Haha this is funny dude...

I used to have a quad of the Scumback M75s. GREAT greenback tone dude! You won't regret it.

I ALSO have that exact Stoneage cab right now loaded with Hellatone 60's and 30s.

-Joe

Let me just say that the dude from Stoneage delivered the best customer service I have ever experienced. Pics during the build, and two followup emails since asking me how I am getting along with it. Awesome guy.

-Joe

Haha this is funny dude...

I used to have a quad of the Scumback M75s. GREAT greenback tone dude! You won't regret it.

I ALSO have that exact Stoneage cab right now loaded with Hellatone 60's and 30s.

-Joe

I'm actually holding off on that Southbay Cab until I get another amp. I know it's going to rock; I just have my priorities.

The Stonage Cab, I'm loading with G12K100s. I got it in near mint condition unloaded and shipped for $500 bucks. :kickass:

Ok. In the past week I have bought TL Space (Native) for $75 US, Recabinet Complete on sale. Then today I put an order on the Profire 2626 and studio furniture - Legacy Creation Station.

CreatStn.jpg

:kickass:

I think so too. My vocal chain is gonna be MA-200/SCA-Neve preamp/FMR PBC-6A/Ensemble line-in. Lot's of tube and transformer vibe going on. Should be badass.

Its a great mic. Works well on most voices but can get a little "essssssyyyy" on some. Like keith said above, it's great on overheads and also killer on acoustic guitar.

Nice desks you guys got there!

But what's up with almost any studio desk being a catastrophe from an ergonomic POV? Those display stands/raisers are almost always waaay to high.