Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Can you use the LA as a preamp for the SM7?
The RNLA? I can't see how I could do that... I would need a asymmetric xlr-jack cable and I don't think the comp could amplify the signal enough. I imagine the result would probably be very noisy and weak.

SDC10737-1.jpg

Seriously one of my best things I bought in my life. When the only things you need to fit the vocals in your mix are a hipass and a small bump, it means something.

Actually that's my exact Amp. The photo was taken of the amp before it left the shop. This is the only Nitro that looks this way. I'll post some photos that I took later on since this looks like all I did was grab it from the website. But I promise, this is the only Nitro that looks this way, since every splawn they make is custom made to look however you ask them to make it look and this is how I asked them to make it. Blood red outline on the flame, the black on the window is actually metallic. Also, as far as I know I think this may be one of the only ones they have made to date with a clear inner part of the flame. I could be mistaken though. As nice as this picture is, it does not do justice to the real deal. I'll post clips when I get a chance, right now I have about 5 bands that I'm working with so I don't have much time. I can say that this amp has TONS of low end beef!!!

OK here is some pics I took...

The cabinet she's sitting on is one I built loaded with some older Electro Voice speakers that can handle the low end. I've also got a pair of small block speakers that I will be building a 2 x 12 cabinet for in the near future.

I need more HM-2s. I got mad g.a.s for em', and since I only have one I'm paranoid that it will break/I will lose it/it could get stolen.

+ I got a big purchase on the way, expect mad pics later this month.