Your latest G.A.S. purchases

glwah.jpg

It turns on when you put your foot on the pedal, and it springs back and turns of when you take your foot of, so you never have to worry about forgetting it in a middle position or something! :kickass:

:kickass:
morley wahs are fucking kickass sounding
my bud uses a morley bass wah for guitar in my band and it sounds just gorgeous

x2_60228d

Had to get rid of my Crate V50, I could never play it loud with 2 small kids in the house. I ended up with the Frontman 25r just so I have something I jam on/practice with at low volumes.

Yeah yeah yeah I know... solid state. To be honest, I'm not thrilled with it but I haven't spent much time with it either.

Thats the horizon sound!!!!

Congrats on the cobra.
How does the dragon compared to the cobra.

I somewhere read, that killswitch used the cobra on most of the EOH tracks but on some the dragon........

Thats the horizon sound!!!!

Congrats on the cobra.
How does the dragon compared to the cobra.

I somewhere read, that killswitch used the cobra on most of the EOH tracks but on some the dragon........

Thanks man! :)

The Cobra is much more focused and tight sounding and also has a bit more gain on tap. The Dragon is a bit darker and looser low end, I like both for different situations but the Cobra is my 1st choice most of the time.

Wow, EMG really changed their packaging! CONTRAST AND COMPARE

DSC00782.JPG

Also pictured, my just-arrived latest GAS purchase of a sort, though day-early birthday present to myself is more appropriate :Smokin: