Your latest G.A.S. purchases

I'm thinking to buy myself this one as my present

ADK_S-51_in_Case.jpg

Ah, so that's why OLP has been discontinued? Really glad to hear that Ernie Ball keeps a "cheapo" line. The OLP stuff was absolutely killer for the price. I've been looking at the Squier Vintage Vibe ones lately, that might be a good alternative.

Ah, so that's why OLP has been discontinued? Really glad to hear that Ernie Ball keeps a "cheapo" line. The OLP stuff was absolutely killer for the price. I've been looking at the Squier Vintage Vibe ones lately, that might be a good alternative.

Exactly, but according to the guys at the shop these are better than the OLP were. A little more $ than the OLP, but still half of the Music Man made-in-america ones.

There's so many variations of Fenders, squire, affinity squire, classic vibe squire, Made in Mexico, Made in Japan..........FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU.....I give up trying to keep that shit straight. Try out one of these if you get the chance.

Just got the new desk built and took a pic straight after getting the gear in. Looks better with the mood lighting and all the lights going but anyway:

P1000700U-1.jpg

I love the body shape on those. Do they make them without the floating trem, like a string-thru design? Dont recall seeing one like that. Anyway killer choice.:kickass:

They do make them w/out the trem.; however, their current lineup of models they don't sell any as of right now I don't think. I currently have an '91 s430II with a fixed bridge and it's great. Their last lineup of the s-series had a fixed bridge w/out the trem, so idk why they changed it and don't sell those anymore. Whatever. You can find them on ebay w/out the tremelos tho. They are great guitars and super comfy to play.

Here's the link to the 2002 Ibanez catalog and this is page 16... it shows the SA series w/out the trem:
http://www.ibanezrules.com/catalogs/us/2002/p16.jpg