Your latest G.A.S. purchases

So when are we going to see that you bought a Marshall DM cab, Eddie? :lol:

Actually I was speaking more about the amps, but I've read that this cab is really good!!
I have no more room for cabs
I have to sell my Marshall 1960AV Slash Edition and 1 of my Mesas to create room for 2 new cabs that are coming :)

Uh oh, just bought something else!

4x12b_black_levant_cane_white_piping_55________.jpg

Now, I have the best four 4x12's on the market! Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :headbang:

That looks very sturdy.
What's special about this cabinet?
Splawn Nitro!!! :headbang::kickass:
nitroredflame_1200.gif

That looks very good, when I ordered mine I was thinking of buying it with the flames but then gave up of that.

Mine came with a defective KT88 :erk:
I'm waiting for new tubes from Scott.

Here's my latest GAS Purchases:

IMG_1561.jpg

Then I picked up this:

IMG_1526.jpg

Then this turned up in the mail:

IMG_1554.jpg

The wonders of GAS :lol:

Heres a quick clip I did of the Cobra with everything set to noon and master volume at 10 O'clock unboosted, Its been high and low passed but that's it:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1681257/Cobra.mp3

Very nice amps!!! :headbang:

Nothing quite as impressive as what you guys have here, but I just got myself a Peavey Vypyr 30. I wanted a cheap practice amp and this gets the job done while I save up for a Dual Rectifier. :p

DSC00486.jpg

Kinda weird thing I didn't expect from a solid-state: It doesn't sound very good up until you crank it up a little. It's pretty loud, tho. The master volume goes up to 13 and on 2 or 3 it's pushing a bit too much for bedroom use... maybe it can even keep up with a drummer. I'd have to try it first.

On its own, once it's cranked up, it doesn't sound bad... but I'm gonna try running my POD into it see how I like it better.

GoddAMN dude...that tone is DEAD ON....fuck now im gassing for one...thanks lol

:lol: Its the one amp I've had that is definately staying in my collection for a very long time.

Easily the most percussive tone I've heard on this forum in a really, really long time.
Sounds fucking gorgeous man, gratz on your purchase and I may have to hit you up for re-amping through that beast one day.

Thanks man, Its definately the best amp purchase I've made!

And I'd be happy to give it a go, just let us know when you want something doing and I'll be more than happy to run it through any of the amps :)

Got me one of these at a music store:
178792.jpg

It was a second-hand used one, but I received a mail later that day that is was sold.... so they sent me a new one for the price of a used one :D
And I also ordered 2 mic stands, also used, but very heavy ones, for 10 euro's each.

Just bought:

2qwd8w4.jpg

:)

And have a whole load of gear thats not going to be getting through because of the snow here :(

Next time I get an amp, I'm getting a fuckin bow put on it! I dont care who I have to call to get that done, it's happening. :kickass:

:lol: You should do that no matter what time of year it is. Also, you should never take it off either. I'd personally love to see some people take some studio setups with some bow's on their equip. hahahhaahahahah