Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Yup, I know, I would love one of those Supras, they are unreal, especially getting 1000 bhp from a 3l engine! Unbelievable, but alas, insurance companies will never be my friend with one, :(
I wasn't trying to start an argument, but I just love the sound of a standard M3, not too loud like when you soup up the supras, Although saying that, I am very Jealous of Supra1's new purchase :D

Thanks
I found myself pretty lucky to have find one of those in such a good shape (In canada only 300 supra 94 to 98 have been made).

ok we must stop talking about car :p

img00002s.jpg

i7 920 2.66 GHZ Bloomfield
8GB DDR3 RAM
Windows 7
2 640GB Hard Drives

M6007X302.jpg

306 cu. in. 340 HP crate engine for my Mustang.

Let me know how that goes, it seems wierd to put EMGs in a PRS for some reason.....

the other guitarist in my band put an 85 and 89 in his PRS and it sounds great. I know what you mean about it seeming weird but I don't know why.....

Anyway, can't wait to get these EMG's in the Dragon II's in there aren't cutting it for me (for 99% of the stuff I work on).

the other guitarist in my band put an 85 and 89 in his PRS and it sounds great. I know what you mean about it seeming weird but I don't know why.....

Anyway, can't wait to get these EMG's in the Dragon II's in there aren't cutting it for me (for 99% of the stuff I work on).

I'm also interested in knowing how well it goes, I love the HFS on mine, but then again, mine's a CE24 ( bolt on), meaning it could be a highendy nightmare in my case :erk:

I love the HFS pickup personally - the other guitarist has one in his other PRS and it works great for metal/higher gain stuff.

I thought about staying passive, but the fact the 81 is so tried and tested on SO many albums swayed it for me. I'll let you know how it goes - however it should be just what the doctor has ordered, as I'm finding the Dragon II's too muffled/bassy/lacking cut.

Your CE24 should be fine dude, being bolt-on won't have THAT big of a difference.

And my latest purchase:

MoPAD-large.jpg

Yay! Curious to see what these do for me.

So I got the Behringer 2092 sub and hooked it up. It's a lot larger than I expected (probably 3 ft high by 1 ft wide and about 75lbs), but it sounds fine for a sub and doesn't seem to overpower the speakers I already have (KRK Rockit 5s). Very happy with it for the price.

I have 2 of these on the way with a rackmount from Alto Music

738966704_61e9a307_pre%2B-73%2B-3.jpg

So I got the Behringer 2092 sub and hooked it up. It's a lot larger than I expected (probably 3 ft high by 1 ft wide and about 75lbs), but it sounds fine for a sub and doesn't seem to overpower the speakers I already have (KRK Rockit 5s). Very happy with it for the price.

You know it's got two 8inch subs in it, right? It is pretty massive:kickass:

But alas it's still Behringer. Glad you like it though! Mine has lasted for a year so far, hopefully it will last 10 more.