Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Picked up a few essentials in the last 6 months.

KRK Rokit 5's (Gen 2).
krk-rokit-monitor.jpg

SM M-patch volume knobbery.
51232_l.jpg

Bugera 6260.
6260_front.jpg

Mesa Boogie Dual Rec. Om nom nom nom.
dualrecheadnew.jpg

Blackstar Artisan 2x12 Cab
artisan212.jpg

Countryman DI Type85
CountrymanDI.gif

Ibanez TS7 modded to 808 spec, did it myself.
141130.jpg

Maudio Keystation 88ES. I'm learning to play!
keystation_88es.jpg

Sherlock Amplifiers dummy load (just today! 320w, eat my load)
IMG_0459.jpg

Takamine TAN16C (Just today!)
TAN16C_lg.jpg

Warwick Rock stand (5 guitar stand)
rs-fp7.jpg

13" Macbook pro
MacBook%20Pro%2013.jpg

That's all for now.:rolleyes:

Jesus I want that fucking gear!

Jesus I want that fucking gear!

Well, if you bust enough arse and cry tears of blood and piss like I did, you can have it all too! Oh, and a relatively decent paying job. This aside, and I'm still managing to save for a place for myself someday.

Lets breakdown the prices, all in AUD

Rokits: $500 (I think)
M-Patch 2: $150 - had to go back/forth, as the first one was porked.
Bugera: $300 - this was a great pickup, its been through a few sneapsters here. It started the GAS leak
MB Dual Rectum Fryer: $2000 - this thing propelled the GAS leak.
Blackstar cab: $700
Countryman: $200 AUD, ebay.
TS7: $65 including the 2 resistors i had to buy from jaycar to mod it (ebay)
Keystation: $260, demo product but was literally on demo for 6 days
Dummy load: $160 - I asked for 150w/8ohm/1 input, he gave me 320w/ohm/2 inputs... amp technicians.
Takamine TAN16C - $1899, down from $2500. I love this thing. Sounds produced out of the box.
Guitar stand: $100
Macbook: $1500ish, either edu or business discount (one of the two, dont remember).

I just ordered a Cakewalk V Studio 100 to replace my recently sold Edirol M-16DX mixer/interface. I've had my eyes on one for a while now as I'm a real Cakewalk devotee and have been looking to change my work-flow around a bit and since this has such tight integration with Sonar it should be a great addition to my home studio.

for those unfamiliar with it, it is an 8 in, 6 out audio 24/96 audio interface/control surface. It includes a single 100mm touch sensitive motorized fader that is easy to switch between channels for mixing. It is a bit of a Swiss army knife for home studios as it can also be used as a mobile recording mixing solution and can operate completely independent of a computer. It can be a field multi-track WAV recorder with built in EQ, Compression, and Reverb. It can also be used for small live gig mixing (with the added bonus of being able to record the gig as well and/or use it for backing tracks and such.) It recently won the MIPA (Musikmesse International Press Award) award for Best Recording Hardware at this years convention.

If you want to see all the reviews that have been done for it (all have the pros far outweighing the cons) do a search on "Cakewalk V Studio 100" and read about what this unit can do. I'm really excited about getting it. I've never worked with a motorized fader before and think they will be real nice for automation stuff. It should be a wonderful addition to my home setup.

Cakewalk V Studio 100

cakewalksonarvstudio100-storypic.jpg

Not my studio, but an image to show you it's size:

vs100instudio.jpg

Hopefully it will arrive in a few days.

That picture is so innaccurate... there's not enough beer/cigarettes/mess in that studio. 3/10... good effort, but lacking the finer details.

But seriously, nice! :)

Yeah, and a few more.. Pink Floyd, Rolling Stones..

eh, i know this useless stuff becouse i'll be in the market for a used golf IV :cool:

They should make a "The Black Dahli Murder" Golf and i'll buy it! :lol: