Your latest G.A.S. purchases

DSC_0144.jpg

Major upgrade from my Mexi P-Bass. This thing plays and sounds killer.

Lol Avenged Sevenfold signature monitors^^

I would be very interested in how they sound compared to my normal A7s...

Never heard old a7's but from what i hear the high's are crisper and better extended lows

Im smiling from ear to ear so far im hearing far more detail in these speakers than my old yamaha's, its very 3d sounding and im getting way better seperation of the elements of a mix, i can say in a couple of songs i heard things i never heard before mixed in very low but they come through on the a7x's

The lows are there also i thought i might need a sub with these but when i fired them up first thing i noticed was all the bass i could hear which will only get lower as the speakers break in so yea im very happy

got a nice shiny new ali apple keyboard
IMG_0511.JPG

and some nice new editors key's stickers
IMG_0554.JPG

to make a nice new PT keyboard
IMG_0553.JPG

to replace my now frankly KNACKERED G5 Keyboard.
IMG_0510.JPG

5 years of Pro tools shortcutting has taken its toll on the poor thing.
Its disgustingly dirty, has baccy in all the crevices, and half the keys are really sticky and slow from over use.. namely tab, and most of the especially dirty ones.

On the gaming front.
One car boot and 8 pounds later, i came away with this haul
IMG_0555.JPG

Mega drive 2, streets of rage 2, batman and some shitty game that sucks that the missus wanted.
win
IMG_0557.JPG

and with its good retro friends.
IMG_0558.JPG

and yes... clearly i bought hipstomatic for my iPhone.

Got a BIG one (for me) coming in next sunday. Pics will follow. It's gonna cost me 1600€, but I believe it will be worth it.

Ahhh! Yours looks all wrong!! The option key doesn't day option on any uk keyboards either. It says alt and had a wierd symbol!
If cry if my return key was that small!!