Your latest G.A.S. purchases

:lol: well yeah... Let me correct myself - the best drums ever made after the Ka-Booms!

Those look fantastic sopulurn :headbang:

Thanks :D I'm going to take some more pics when I'll receive them... And more pics when I'll have some Sabian AAXs to accompany them... And more pics with me playing them while being naked.

Recording customs? Personally I'm more into toms that are a bit shallower, but those will bring the boom for sure. I've played a few of those kits and yeah, they're really good. The kit I've done most recording with is actually a Yamaha as well, they're the more current maple custom series and really good too.

You mean the Absolute series? Yeah, I've heard they're great. I'm more a fan of birch than maple to be honest, though - but I will probably get a maple kit some day, for softer stuff.

well then ... many people are wrong. For THIS is the best kit ever created by man or woman.
AAAAArBVFHcAAAAAAFPGlQ.jpg

And it will cum in the ear pussy of anybody who dares to hear it!!
:worship:

(just kiddin' withca! that is a very sweet kit you got there)
Take care

Scott

IS THAT AN AXIS KICK PEDAL I SEE

IMG_3510.JPG

%21Brz1bq%21%21Wk%7E$%28KGrHqQH-EYEvEzTzBREBL1QhCqJLQ%7E%7E_12.JPG

%21BrQRElwB2k%7E$%28KGrHqUOKjsEub%28lm4woBLy38M2HYQ%7E%7E_12.JPG

and, I got another one of these (though the last one I got was a 2000, this is a 1000. Gonna pawn my Fender rack tuner off on my bassist to pay for this so I can keep 1 in my live rig/1 in my recording rack. Got this for $45) =
%21BsTtNZwEWk%7E$%28KGrHqUOKiMEvOzEPGPwBL3,%21Kc42w%7E%7E_3.JPG

After harping on about the benefits of impulses to this stubborn bastard who is insistent on not even giving them a go I finally bought this for myself:

Recabinet_Complete_Box.png

Thanks Kazrog! Good special!