Maple Fingerboard (Tung-Oiled)
No Top Inlays - Side Dots Only
Stainless Jumbo Frets .055" H .110" W
C26B - C26 Bridge Pickup
C26NA - C26 Neck Pickup/Center AP13 Pickup
Black Coils w/ Black Bezels (Standard)
Black Hardware
Black Logo

The other Carvins I have all have Ebony fingerboards, different woods, etc so I figured I would change things up. They are 727s as well so this guitar is going to fit nicely into my collection :)

RayDAT-and-Overstayers.jpg

Whoo

Just recieved all my shit from three pages ago.

And boy... The superlux MS 200 is freaking huuuuge. I mean I knew it was big, but holy shit. I'm not even sure It can fit in my car.o_O And I have two of them.:err:
How can a 50 euros mic stand be so big?

@videinfra - that Carvin is super sexy! That the 727? I have a DC127 and I love it! I've been thinking about going that route for a 7 string.

On second look... are those scalloped frets towards the top ??!?!?? O.O

It was a limited edition of the ADI-8, XeS. I had hoped to pick up another that was selling here in Melbourne but I missed out. They are kinda rare I guess, but from time to time one will pop up on ebay. Very very similar to the ADI-8 DS, but at a much lower price point (second hand anyway). Considering a Lynx Aurora 16 at the moment, if I can't find another one of those units.

@deadbull: There's nothing really unique or extravagant about the signal flow. What in particular do you want to know?

It's a dc727, faded denim. It's a three piece body, swamp ash wings, maple top with a walnut sandwhich. It gives it a cool binding. The neck is koa with maple stripes. Like every other guitar I have the stock pickups are lacking at best but it plays like a dream