Your latest G.A.S. purchases

P1000346.jpg

:)

Sonica HUSH-X58 (WS-HUSH-X58)
- Hard Disk 1, System Drive: Seagate 500GB, 32MB cache, 7200 RPM, SATA II
- Memory: 6GB DDR3-1600 8-8-8-24 triple channel (3 x 2gig)
- Case :Antec Solo Black Midtower
- Processor:Intel Quad Core / Core i7 960 3.2GHz
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit (or 32bit)
- Hard Disk 2, Audio Drive: Seagate 1000GB, 32MB cache, 7200 RPM, SATA II
- Hard Disk 3, Samples Drive: Seagate 1000GB, 32MB cache, 7200 RPM, SATA II
- Optical Drive: Dual Mode / Dual Layer DVDRW / CDRW LightScribe
- Hard Disk 4 :Seagate 1000GB 32MB cache memory SATA II 3Gb/s

^ That's awesome! I'm GASing so hard for a Tetra right now. Definitely post some clips once you get it and get to mess with it for a while. :D

I'm thinking about getting the Tetra later on. Maybe 6 months if I can pull it off. I'm jumping ahead myself at this point but when I saw the Poly Chain vid I got a boner.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaWWLuR4a38&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

^How do you like that cab? I have only recently heard about them

I hope you like the cab, Sacha. I really enjoyed my Mesa better all around.

Just had my first practice with it, still in the honeymoon stage but this thing is SICK! I have to agree with everything I heard and the things Dave said about the cab. Tight as fuck, with insane gut punch and 3D sound that totally fills the room. Way tighter lows and less directional then the Mesa cab. I still love the Mesas too but definitely enjoying this beast a lot so far. You can tell the care and pride that Dave puts into the build quality as well.

Dave's service was great, but in all of my shootouts people preferred the Mesa under the microphone. I think it's the best sounding "in the room" cabinet I've ever heard, but it just never translated.

I don't know if there was something wrong with my cabinet, but I had it for two months and then sold it. I hope you enjoy yours. Maybe I'll try another one day!