DSCF1481.jpg

SEXSEXSEXSEX
it arrived today :oops:
This pic is from Lasse, I got no cam at the moment :loco:

1.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

1989 Ontario Soloist. It was whole when it got here wednesday, but everything not on it is either gonna be replaced or soaking in WD-40.

That paint gives me such a boner :lol: And so does the iphone screen, my god - they weren't kidding when they said it's literally impossible to distinguish any pixellation/aliasing, astounding resolution and contrast, and everything is so quick and responsive to the touch :worship: Fucking love the automatic itunes syncing and backup of everything too (sorry, this is all so new to me, I got my previous phone in October 2007 :D)

That paint gives me such a boner :lol: And so does the iphone screen, my god - they weren't kidding when they said it's literally impossible to distinguish any pixellation/aliasing, astounding resolution and contrast, and everything is so quick and responsive to the touch :worship: Fucking love the automatic itunes syncing and backup of everything too (sorry, this is all so new to me, I got my previous phone in October 2007 :D)
This has to be quoted next time somebody includes me in the "apple fanboy" group of people when I say I own an iPhone, instead of understanding I own one because it's just plain wonderful. I don't like iTunes though :)

This has to be quoted next time somebody includes me in the "apple fanboy" group of people when I say I own an iPhone, instead of understanding I own one because it's just plain wonderful. I don't like iTunes though :)

Yeah man, the thing is amazing, pure and simple - and I'm not crazy about iTunes either, I just like the automatic syncing of contacts, apps, settings, etc., should I ever need to do a restore!