Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Take that thing to a gig and you'll never ever lug around full-sized heads anymore. ;) The "non-footswitchability" and lack of presence control of the standard version is a bit of a downer though, that's why I picked up the Pro. But if you're only going to use it for recording, it's not going to be so much of an issue.

iphone-4.jpg

And I got it for "-71€" hehehe :)

got it for 169 and selling my current one 240...

but the damn microSim doesn't work. The provider is selling me another one so I cannot use it until it comes.

It has a different bump in the mids centered at a slightly higher frequency with a wider overall bump.

the sd-1 is shit compared to the 808(and well...it's shit compared to anything:lol:)

and i would take the 808 over a ts-9 anyday, this thing sounds amazing.

Alright alright, don't get too carried away. I for one happen to really like the SD-1, but I agree compared to the TS you have to know how to tweak the amp accordingly. In my experience the TS (I'm mostly talking about the TS7 here) matches the amp more, meaning that you can just throw it infront of your amp and get an instant boost in tone while the SD-1 requires a bit more tonestack tweaking before it shines. I am interested in the Maxon, but for now I can't begin to justify the difference in price.

Alright alright, don't get too carried away. I for one happen to really like the SD-1, but I agree compared to the TS you have to know how to tweak the amp accordingly. In my experience the TS (I'm mostly talking about the TS7 here) matches the amp more, meaning that you can just throw it infront of your amp and get an instant boost in tone while the SD-1 requires a bit more tonestack tweaking before it shines. I am interested in the Maxon, but for now I can't begin to justify the difference in price.

I've had a sd-1 many times before, I also had the ts and many ther od's, and the maxon just sounds better, much better.

just try one out and you'll see the difference in price is totally justified.

Preamp Tubes for my Peavey 6505:

1x TT 12AX7 / ECC83 Classic V1
3x Tung-Sol 12AX7 / ECC83 Reissue
1x JJ ECC803 / 12AX7

aaand...
SM57.jpg

Before I had only a cheap Copy of this(thomann / mb75). On weekend I will compare the Mics!

Damn. Faster than expected...
6505 were out of stock when I placed my order so they sent it with an express shipping service. That's fucking cool.
This is the second time I order from Euroguitar and everything went smoothly each time. Recommended.

Yeah, I live for those moments. That's how fucking pathetic I am.

sdc11051g.jpg

sdc11052s.jpg

Yes I haz peeveyy :Spin:

sdc11053.jpg

sdc11054.jpg

Looks so tiny compared to the 5150 combo I borrowed recently.

sdc11055e.jpg

Up and running. Yes!

sdc11057l.jpg

First time I buy an amp new since my 40w Marshall Valvestate twenty years ago. Holy shit.

BURNY, turn the Pres up FFS.

DDamn!!!.

:Spin:

:lol: Sure I did.

So far, my quick test settings are:

Lead Channel (High gain input)
Pre: 4
Low: 5.5
Mid: 2
High: 6.5
Res : 5
Pres: 8