Your latest G.A.S. purchases

got my phone upgraded for x-mas...hello iphone4

iphone-4-low-signal-358x480.jpg

And not gear related, but this was my x-mas present to myself...

105atomik-bt-tm15-full.jpg

BT TM-15 paintball marker, with ripclip loader, and a reddot sight.

Wow, paintball guns look like that nowadays? The last time I had contact with one, they all looked like something an Ukrainan doctor of questionable professional expertise rams up your rectum to probe for objects that belong in the kitchen and not the human body. Sweet.

There still are the stupid looking ones, but I play woodsball or milsim (military simulation), so most people have assault rifle style markers.

Mine still uses a hopper, but alot of guys are switching to actual magazine fed markers.

haha. It's a Roscoe century standard. I own a bunch of roscoes. I sort of have the opposite criticism of this thread which is I don't need to see Waves boxes or hellraiser anymore. Still, I guess it makes this thread more like thumbing through a catalog!

Just went to the Roscoe website and the specs of that bass look really good Egan, nice score indeed.

After using shitty 20 dollar phones my whole life I manned up and decided to get a droid 2. When I walked into the verizon store and saw the limited edition R2D2 version for the same price my inner child was like....must get noooaw..

R2-D2-Droid-2-5.jpg

Also picking this up on thursday, used and mint for a sweet price, $450 case included.
I need a good live/touring guitar that's, simple, high enough quality but also not super expensive, so this is the one for me

awomsw.jpg

9l90fd.jpg

Also picking this up on thursday, used and mint for a sweet price, $450 case included.
I need a good live/touring guitar that's, simple, high enough quality but also not super expensive, so this is the one for me

awomsw.jpg

9l90fd.jpg

Ive always loved the star shape. And that just looks awesome

Sold this for $1365
4060133961_6f127f4c50_z.jpg

And bought everything below with the money. Still have $300 left. What to buy next?

$80 Used, Like New
Maxon-OD808-Overdrive.jpg

$475 Shipped, New!
h-1001fm.jpg

$46 Used, Like New
sennheiser_hd_280_pro.jpg

$450 Used, for the Half-Stack!
-54431604730331470.jpg

EDIT: Got the headphones for free! The plastic covers on the headband were cracked when I recived them. The ebay seller refunded my money and told me to keep the headphones. Score!