Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Lots of gear since I don't go out much lately :lol: but this is probably the most important one:

601717.jpg

I think I auto massaged my back too much today but it feels so good...

Yamaha Maple Custom Absolute, I've got good deal for it, $2000 with 4 cymbal stands, drum throne, snare and hi-hat stands. Usually it's $4000 around here.
4915a22f9bc71306071a0c30ff716f72.image.425x318.jpg

Ampeg SVT 4x10, bought it dead cheap to resell it for PROFIT
SVT-410HLF_LG.jpg

VHT Sig X, bought it for $120+shipping :kickass:
VHT_Sig_X.jpg

And since I've wasted so much money for all of the above, I've decided to go with Echo instead of Apogee Ensemble, and 4 more channels helps too.
good-781-imgbig1.jpg

HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET A SIG X FOR $120?!!! :eek:

Actually, it's quite a story... Some dude left it at his girlfriend's apartment, then they broke up and he just disappeared for a year or something, so she put that amp on a craiglist. I don't know how true her story was, but I've contacted one company that arranges shipping between US and Russia (because it was selling locally), they've sent their employee, and he bought it from her FOR FUCKING $120!!!!!!!:headbang::kickass::headbang:

Sure, it's about $400 shipped to Russia, but still... I guess it's just karmic luck for having Recto's that cost $3000 in stores here.

Sorry for my bad English:loco:

Actually, it's quite a story... Some dude left it at his girlfriend's apartment, then they broke up and he just disappeared for a year or something, so she put that amp on a craiglist. I don't know how true her story was, but I've contacted one company that arranges shipping between US and Russia (because it was selling locally), they've sent their employee, and he bought it from her FOR FUCKING $120!!!!!!!:headbang::kickass::headbang:

Sure, it's about $400 shipped to Russia, but still... I guess it's just karmic luck for having Recto's that cost $3000 in stores here.

Sorry for my bad English:loco:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

j/k

congrats dude! epic deal... in fact THE most epic deal!^^