Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 (and also received my dead Fireface 400 back... gotta test it some day, maybe it will work since that's what RME said. Go figure :erk: Also some computer hardware: Zyxel 4-port switch for my home network, and a Buffalo 1 TB external for backups.
saffire40.jpg

I really don't care that it's not gear, I'm fucking stoked. I didn't realize my PS3 (which I got for free from a friend, YLOD + repair kit = win) could play PS1 games, and it's a fat old one so it plays PS2 games, as well. Just ordered this:

61OQm2xZR2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I also just snagged X and X-2 off a guy on the Duncan forum for really cheap, going to get absolutely zero school work done this quarter! :lol:

^^Yup, got both on my brother's PSP.

Beat both aaages ago, never beat 9 or X, and have never played X-2!

I play both all the time for nostalgia purposes. 9 is good too, but not as good as X imo. X-2 sucked tho. :\

And I actually enjoyed XIII, and now i'm looking forward to XIII-2 that comes out later this year :)

I'd recommend FF:Tactics if you haven't played it. It's the best in my, and most of my friends opinions.

I play both all the time for nostalgia purposes. 9 is good too, but not as good as X imo. X-2 sucked tho. :

And I actually enjoyed XIII, and now i'm looking forward to XIII-2 that comes out later this year :)

Just my luck, turns out it's XII and not X-2. :lol:

I need to pick up XIII after I finish 9, X, and XII, definitely! Was never a huge fan of Tactics tbh, I like storylines way too much.

The XII is a bit different than earlier ones, but great game nontheless. I've never finished X-2, gotta get back to it some time. X was the most enjoyable as i recall, but neither of them beats FF7: Crisis Core on PSP. Awesome battle-system, great story (prequel to FF7) and really cool characters. If you haven't checked it out yet Jeff, it's time to do so!

Hellraiser C-1

C-1%20Hellraiser%20Black%20Cherry%205.jpg

Rev.Jr.

krank_revjrstan.jpg

Currently bidding on:

164393368_full.jpg

That's a beat up old Laney AOR 100H with 4x12 cab. My new project if I'm not outbid. Wish me luck!