Your latest G.A.S. purchases

ReelTape_Collage.jpg

How are this?

Mikaël-ange;9831852 said:
How are this?

Just waiting for delivery at the moment, everywhere i read about it says its great though, main reason i bought it was for the saturation, i kinda wanted the studer A800 UAD but i have only a UAD-1 not UAD-2 so cant use it and this was a cheaper option, places ive been reading mainly Slutz say its different to Massey and DAD Tape but all of them are very good in their own right.

I think you can download a demo from the digistore if you want to try it.

I went out and got L.A Noire and made pre-orders for Gears 3, BF3, MW3 and Mass Effect 3. And I upgraded to xcode 4... I feel like a massive geek now :lol:

Year finally I bough the ISP Decimator and it'll come in like 2 days.
Can't wait to get it! I always had a very extreme amount of feedback while band practise. Now it should be gone! :)

Just waiting for delivery at the moment, everywhere i read about it says its great though, main reason i bought it was for the saturation, i kinda wanted the studer A800 UAD but i have only a UAD-1 not UAD-2 so cant use it and this was a cheaper option, places ive been reading mainly Slutz say its different to Massey and DAD Tape but all of them are very good in their own right.

Ok thanks

Ok its great ! i love it!
But timing is a little odd, slightly GASing for the Waves MPX but prolly shouldnt be,
The introductory price is nice n cheap though, must.......resist..........

Ultex Sharps here too! I use the 1.00s though. And yes best picks ever.

I just got this for the bitcoins I've been mining, so it was FREE :) I probably could have bought something more useful seeing as how I don't play live but I wanted it soooo bad...

200804_delayshootout_2.jpg