Your latest G.A.S. purchases

1-039-039677-Audio-Technica-AT4050-SC.jpg

Just bought a 2nd one. Let's hope they sound fine as oh's in my room.

Whoah, had no idea they made a Navarro SE. I think I kinda want it... and then swap out the gold hardware for black.... haha.

Just scored a set of Event Opals for a stupid price.

And:

2x Sm57 (3 in total now)
2x Rode NT5 for OH
1x Samson CA02 for hats
1x AKD I forget the model

Good fucking day :p

Just got my Yammies in yesterday. Stoked on awesome they sound in my room, even before the break-in period is over. BTW, how long does a typical break-in take? What are you guys doing to break them in? I got my previous set of monitors when I really didn't know to think about this sort of thing.

429349_632373263695_194401047_32398065_1531922288_n.jpg

Just got this'n for $50

420435_254850507931058_100002183318145_562975_1392618809_n.jpg

This thing is a MONSTER. I figured I just bought another TS clone, but it growls and rips like a top fuel dragster. TS9 leaves a bit more bass in the tone though...but nothing your EQ settings couldn't fix.

What are you guys doing to break them in? I got my previous set of monitors when I really didn't know to think about this sort of thing.

If you haven't cranked them yet, hold off and just get some music playing on loop for an hour or so; bring the level up to maximum slowly over that period, just so you don't stress any of the components. Treat them like you would treat a brand new car that just came off the assembly line. Ease it in over the first hundred or so kilometers, and resist giving it the beans until it's ready.

Since Ola's HD Pro videos, even been jonseing for one.
I got an X3 pod brand new for $200 and TH2 instead of the HD bean.
I'll never be able to afford an AFX.

If you haven't cranked them yet, hold off and just get some music playing on loop for an hour or so; bring the level up to maximum slowly over that period, just so you don't stress any of the components. Treat them like you would treat a brand new car that just came off the assembly line. Ease it in over the first hundred or so kilometers, and resist giving it the beans until it's ready.

thanks for the tip. will do

EVH 5150 III 50w
EVH-5150-III-50-Watt-Head.jpg

Harley Benton G212 Vintage (V30)
_c790939_image_0.jpg

Maxon OD808
Maxon-OD808-Overdrive.jpg

KORG Pitchblack
pitchblack_slant.jpg

And what setup wouldn't be complete without...

an SM57
shure_sm57.jpg

I also got a shitload of cables, a mic stand, some random stuff, strings etc.

Also picking this baby up on monday:

ie2wJ.png

My first "real" amp :D POD Farm can now officially go to bed!

Some IRL pics:

ppZJR.jpg

yHqPK.jpg

RDbjx.jpg

Clips will follow as soon as I get out of the "I have no idea what i'm doing" phase :)