Your latest G.A.S. purchases

I have a tremol-no installed in it already but I know what you mean since adding a block will have it resonate through the body more. Thanks for the advice man, I'll try it out if I'm still not digging the pickup.

I had a tremel-no installed as well.... major tone killer if you ask me. Puke. I say give the block a try no matter what. If you already have a tremel-no installed, then blocking the trem isn't a big deal, and you will be extremely happy with the extra tone. I can tell you right now 50% of your tone is being wasted energy. And if you're paying that much for a Universe and BKP's, you should at least give it a shot to get the best bang for your buck! :)

eq4_out_now.png

Yeah been interested in this, let us know how you like it please :)

EQ4 It seems to add quite a bit of presence at fairly small amount of gain, there is some sort of headroom issue when pushing the air channel hard but the plug in does have an internal trim to compensate. It is a nice sweetening EQ so if you need surgical + air you need another EQ as well. I like it for the most part it can really make things pop without sounding like an abused BBE processor.

WWfull.JPG

WWbody.JPG

WWbackfull.JPG

WWback.JPG

Well, tbh it's not exactly new...I bought this totally fucked up and worn down Corvette some time ago...the body had a natural finish, but was all brown, green and disgusting...all the hardware was gunky as fuck, the machine heads were rattling and the whole thin was just grimey and fucked....

so I decided to give it a complete overhaul...
sanded the body down to the bare wood,
stained it
oiled it
waxed it
replaced all the hardware with new black counterparts....
it's standing right next to a new black WW double$$ now and vidually there's no difference...my bass looks like new...also feels like it.

The old grimey Corvette cost me only 250€...the parts, oil, wax and sanding paper etc was a total of 100€..
so I essentially got this killer bass for only 350€ (and like 2 hours of work)....I'm psyched!