Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Congrats Philby and SCSHead. Don't mean to just single out the Aussies, but I can appreciate how EXPENSIVE those purchases are here!

Congrats guys!

Just wish the 5150 III 50W did actually have a NON-shared Channel 1 and 2 (kind of, not really a deal-breaker :cool:). I obviously knew this before I bought it, just once you get it you actually appreciate the diversity of the amp and wish for the most out of it.

It is still the best amp I have owned out of the 6505 (R.I.P. ERMZ) and Krank Revolution (I still have). It has inspired me to play a vast variety of genres over the last week. I love it!

5150II.JPG

Got it up for sale though. $900 AUD o.n.o so hit me up if you're an Aussie!

JF-011.jpg

ultimatedrive.jpg

183356_1753935541118_1620831306_1671718_4434465_n.jpg

Got a Joyo Vintage Overdrive ( tubescreamer clone) and an Ultimate drive ( Fulltone OCD clone). There's loads of talk about them online and in magazines so when a guy was selling some locally I snapped these 2 up. Also got a US Dream ( Suhr Riot clone) on the way.

They aren't super sturdy but they sound great and are true bypass. The 30€ Vintage overdrive stacks up very well against the five times more expensive ts9dx.

Also got a Diago Showman pedal board for cleaning up my live rig a bit.

those pedals look the same as the Harley Bentons (thomann homebrand), probably same stuff, just a different name on it.

those pedals look the same as the Harley Bentons (thomann homebrand), probably same stuff, just a different name on it.

Indeed the ultimate drive IS the same as the ultimate drive that thomann sell. Joyo have tons of pedals that are cheap knockoffs and I gotta say, they sound great. The vintage overdrive is a seriously nice overdrive pedal. I've 10 overdive pedals here and it's up there with the nicest!

I just had the DiMarzio pickups from my parker fly rewound by Duncan's Custom Shop...
59 in the neck and SH6 with smaller magnet in the bridge.
let's hope it's not too brittle with a naturally trebly sounding guitar like the parker, will find out at tonight's rehearsal